Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 06:28:27 PM
i would be happy with 2099,spider carnage and scarlet spidey if they are among them :P

I dont remember all but here are what i know

2099
Scarlet
Iron
Spider Carnage
Classic Carnage
Ultimate Carnage
Classic black
Prodigy
Insulated
Unlimited
Armor
Ultimate

And a few more i dont remember yet

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 12, 2012, 06:31:06 PM
I dont remember all but here are what i know

2099
Scarlet
Iron
Spider Carnage
Classic Carnage
Ultimate Carnage
Classic black
Prodigy
Insulated
Unlimited
Armor
Ultimate

And a few more i dont remember yet
seems to cover all my wants so im preety much satisfied xD well i think WoS spider man looks more like comics spider man than the MVC3 spider man model wise thats why i like him  and will use him xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 12, 2012, 06:31:06 PM
I dont remember all but here are what i know

2099
Scarlet
Iron
Spider Carnage
Classic Carnage
Ultimate Carnage
Classic black
Prodigy
Insulated
Unlimited
Armor
Ultimate

And a few more i dont remember yet
No Future Foundation? :oshi:




Hyped for Spidey. So much Hyped, can't wait for the 36 outfits. Will the model work with Sdoom's moveset?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on June 13, 2012, 12:18:34 PM
Hyped for Spidey. So much Hyped, can't wait for the 36 outfits. Will the model work with Sdoom's moveset?
if its rigged on sheik bones why wouldnt it work? it will be like any other import
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't really know anything about bones and stuff, I was just asking :P.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on June 13, 2012, 12:22:36 PM
I don't really know anything about bones and stuff, I was just asking :P.
Dont worry it works fine with the moveset

so the poll ended and cloud ac v2 wins
ill release him tomorrow when everything goes well

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 23, 2012, 10:47:26 PMso the poll ended and cloud ac v2 wins ill release him tomorrow when everything goes well
Sweet~ I could use a new AC Cloud. Strangely, RamonM64's version was freezing for me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 23, 2012, 11:01:24 PM
Sweet~ I could use a new AC Cloud. Strangely, RamonM64's version was freezing for me.
His works fine for me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


AC cloud... just in time with Ninka's cloud.

Will the face be changed at all? the eyes looked too feminine and anime...

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 12:07:28 AM
AC cloud... just in time with Ninka's cloud.

Will the face be changed at all? the eyes looked too feminine and anime...

No i just added different faces but didnt changed the original one

I'm curious Mastaklo.
How does your version differ from Ramon's version of AC Cloud?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]