jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

haha I lol'd xD
Why over Charizard ? :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What about Crunch Bandicoot/Tiny Tiger/Dingodile over Bowser?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 21, 2011, 02:13:45 PM
What about Crunch Bandicoot/Tiny Tiger/Dingodile over Bowser?
models, models, i need them models... they arent really simple to build from scratch...

here's a link to the models you only have to do shadow and if he has a sword the put him on toon link if not then sonic

http://www.mediafire.com/?nngymtwdkmh

and my request was shadow with sword from sonic and the black knight over TL.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

what about killer bee i would like to make a psa for him

  http://www.mediafire.com/?20i8x8rp85e9a7k
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


@jokekid: Yes, I'm
@Abbi.: Because I need something to use over charizard(I never use it) and is fun and she would swim in air and they have the same tail :D (anyother reason)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Okay lol , still doesn't really fit. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

squirtle would fit better... also has tail, and uses water >.<
not that i will do her, just saying...

Damn man Scarcrow looks awesome! He was all ways my favorite Batman villain. But, I'm kinda disappointed it's over sheik. In my opinion since he had claws I would put him over wolf, but I'll still use him. SPIDER CROW SPIDER CROW DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER AND A CROW DOES
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

December 22, 2011, 03:17:12 PM #130 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:32:24 PM by XXDrakWolfXX
Coco Bandicoot Crash Teag Team Racing model:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/view/coco.3ds

Please make Coco! I really wanna play as Coco and Brawl needs more girls,so why not Coco Bandicoot? I don't know if the model's actually usable,I don't have 3DS max,but it's in .3ds format

Edit: You may be able to find more Crash models here:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Crash+Tag+Team+Racing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

Awesome releases, jokekid  ;)

Joker is cool and I love Scarecrow. You did a really awesome job rigging these guys (^ヮ゜)
^3^


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i gotta say goodbye!

i'll be back tho, but i'll be unable to hack until 12 january at least... so yeah, i'll still be active and stuff... but not hacking wise