BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Sonico got a lot more votes in comparison than I thought she would, wow

Quote from: DSX8 on August 08, 2015, 12:37:42 AM
I voted for IA cause well... she's just adorable with that outfit :'3

yeee

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2015, 12:44:17 AM
If Sonico is going to be over zamus... Ihopeithasriggedtitstobecompatiblewithsumriggedtitszamuspsa

I think I wanted to rig her over Ike, lmao

Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2015, 03:03:21 AM
I don't know like 60% of who's up there. I'm so 'murican.

-> tfw too american

Quote from: Albafika on August 08, 2015, 03:52:53 PM
We've got to fix that.

Along with the janky apostrophes and other symbols in quotes and in the vault descriptions and the 503s and the people

Quote from: Program on August 08, 2015, 06:15:44 PM
P.S. Please tell me some here knows what Samurai Jack is...

Of course, we're not uncultured swines

BJ stop being otaku
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Let me just ask mai waifu for permission.












...





She said no.

BJ, you weeb.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That's why I like BJ, he makes me feel better for being a weeb around here

I've seen the options and my fav would be Mizore, but I'm okay with Sonico or Ikaros. although I'd rather see rigged one of those Bleach models you've sent me years ago
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]