BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

August 21, 2012, 02:07:16 AM #855 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:09:11 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2012, 02:04:22 AM
creepy and tabuu you typed inside the quote lol

anyway I may or may not make LAT Miku over Peach after working on Ikaros for a while after this is released.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...since some people like LAT models better and wanted Miku over Peach too.

Also, Konata was pretty much done and idk what happened to Enigmatic, so I'll fix that up and bit and import it soon too.

Heh. I didn't even notice. XD

And I'd definitely put that on one of my Peach slots. ;D

I'd love one over Peach, as she's my favorite / main non-hacked character. Well technically Daisy if you count the color palette.


Wait....what are LAT models?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


So, what needs fixing before she's finished? :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 21, 2012, 04:01:04 AM
So, what needs fixing before she's finished? :)

I'm UV mapping the eyes to a new eye object so that they can use SRT0 and have a duplicate FS eyes object.
Other than a few more little rig fixes, I think that's all the work left in 3ds max. Everything done in Brawlbox takes like 5 minutes to do lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2012, 04:04:00 AM
I'm UV mapping the eyes to a new eye object so that they can use SRT0 and have a duplicate FS eyes object.
Other than a few more little rig fixes, I think that's all the work left in 3ds max. Everything done in Brawlbox takes like 5 minutes to do lol

I'm so psyched it's not even funny. ;D

my LAT port didn't go soo well.

even with the model optimized from 40K to 6K, I somehow crept backup to 12K after making all the different facial expressions.

but really other then that I'm happy with how the model looks ingame. near identical to MMD


Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

You owe me a pair of boxers because those were my lasts ones. :srs: *still didn't get his pants*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 21, 2012, 04:22:29 AM #864 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:23:42 AM by BlackJax96
Nice! I see you got it to work.
Instant download from me. XD

The only thing is, it looks like it lacks shadows. Too bad you couldn't get them to work with the face. :/

if that miku isnt on the top downloads tomorrow, Ill eat my hat

if there were any shadows, you would see the geometry used inside the skull. they basically have a sphere with eyes and teeth floating around.

this also means the original MMD model does not permit shadow on the face. the body yes, but not the face.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 21, 2012, 04:28:46 AM
if there were any shadows, you would see the geometry used inside the skull. they basically have a sphere with eyes and teeth floating around.

this also means the original MMD model does not permit shadow on the face. the body yes, but not the face.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yep, I know... XD
That's what I'm saying, you'd have to thoroughly edit the face if you wanted any shadowing to occur on it. D:

Every time I think model editing sounds simple, someone comes along and shows me that it's so difficult... -_-
This is why I stick to PSA. ;)  I think I'll leave the model stuff to the experts for a while...
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 21, 2012, 05:17:43 AM
Every time I think model editing sounds simple, someone comes along and shows me that it's so difficult... -_-
This is why I stick to PSA. ;)  I think I'll leave the model stuff to the experts for a while...
dont say that, you have to keep on practice, thats how experts are made. I am not an expert either but Im improving (kyouma here)