BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

June 22, 2015, 01:52:40 AM #1380 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:54:38 AM by sinoj961
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*
man thats beautifull... well cant say to much except.
=#3
(hope we get to see this in future and mabye for the other females aswell ^#^)
Pepole tell me that certain things can be 'to big'... theres never such a thing as 'to big'
(well except a galaxy sized cake now THAT is to big)

You must release this, all the other Zeldas just have pointy boobs sticking out of her chest

well, we all gotta thank BJ for turning all those pervy "guests" into real members :P

July 08, 2015, 06:46:29 AM #1383 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:49:28 AM by BlackJax96
Lurkers coming out of the shadows to publicly commend my work is the ultimate compliment, I am honored. lmao

I'll release Zelders as soon as I make a flat-chest SHP0 morph (so you can make all breast sizes in between) and can get the cleavage rigged well enough that it looks good in any non-extreme position. This isn't exactly on the top of my to-do list though so I don't know when that'll be.

Unfortunately things like this still happen:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even though it looks fine in other positions:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pretty challenging to rig well tbh.

Based BlackJax.
This is great work in the name of kc-mm oppai.

July 12, 2015, 12:58:03 AM #1385 Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:59:48 AM by BlackJax96
O P P A I

They can bounce!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


They can change in size!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


They can shine under specular light!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can make your own asymmetrical high resolution breast texture!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can use the morph set to make smaller sizes and the breast bones to make larger sizes.

The breasts are textured separately from the rest of the object, so you can use the default recolor texture and then use your own high resolution breast texture overlayed on top of the breasts. I already made a default breast texture to make it look nice, and I'll provide a 1024x1024 transparent UV texture you can use as a guide for texturing.

I tried to make the default size clip as little as possible, but it still seems to clip more during animations the smaller you make them with the morph set. Not much I can do about that. Of course, if you don't apply any breast animations, it won't clip at all at any morphed size unless you scale the breast bones to some absurdly big or small size.

Also, you can make a breast morph size permanent by opening the SHP0 editor, scaling the morph, and then clicking "Set", although the current version of BrawlBox won't show or permanently set morphed normals; it only works for vertices. I'll just release a minor BrawlBox edit here that you can use, I simply programmed in support for morphing normals because lol2easy

btw the breasts have to be animated manually, we don't know enough about the physics file to make custom physics yet. I'm not going to include any animations in the download other than the Win1 animation I've been showing as a demonstration.

release coming SOON


SOON (tm).

I need to learn some of your magic and apply them to my own hacks... :d

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209061

There it is

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 12, 2015, 09:19:58 AM
this is the day kc-mm explodes
finally

Quote from: spongeman131 on July 12, 2015, 07:36:04 PM
I need to learn some of your magic and apply them to my own hacks... :d
you heard what shia said.

YESTERDAY, YOU SAID TOMORROW.
so JUST
DO IT

YES ITS HERE  NOW I CAN STOP LOOKING AT PEACH's WEIRD STATIC BOOBS THAT CLIP INTO HER SKIRT ALOT

A happy day it is for everyone. When breasts and physics meet.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Beautiful. For those who want to use this with Project M, edit the level of detail of the ZeldaTexA and ZeldaTexB textures to 1, rather than 4, as currently, it crashes in Project M, due to file size. Make sure you edit in v0.76 or higher to avoid bone issues.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is that all that needs to be changed for it to work in PM? Do the animations work in PM as well? I can just make a quick edit to the download so it's compatible by default.

Yes, the animations work as well, but you're going to have to insert your edited animations into Project M Zelda's MotionEtc.pac as well, which I've done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvkoytzenlq369u/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 13, 2015, 10:04:11 PM #1394 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:15:04 AM by spongeman131
The triforce of well endowed Brawl girls is complete!

EDIT: Is the optional common_en.pac mandatory or something? She's got no eyes and funny stuff goes on when she shields.