Strong Bad
Homestar Runner
Razputin from Psychonauts
Shock (my character)
Edward Elric
Envy
Roy Mustang

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Shock's Model Imports, Edward Elric is getting a better model and rig soon!  (Read 41021 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 09:25:41 AM »

shock i found a good shader you can use for yours SA2 shadow so it looks darker and more perfect Cheesy

use shader0 from beyond´s Goku import
    i did that to yours Sa2 Shadow and it looks even more perfect now

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »

Oh wondrous, wise, and immensely talented shock44, please import both Strong Bad and Homestar Runner! I guess if I had to choose only one I'd go with Strong Bad (since, you know, he has arms), but having both in Brawl would be absolutely dope. You'd totally deserve a trophy for that. Or at least a pizza. Maybe a pizza trophy.

Hehe yes a pizza trophy would be cool. I'm pretty sure I can pull this off for ya no sweat. Should I keep my idea of putting Strong Bad over Wario and Homestar over Mario? Or should I choose different characters?

Edit: Also, do you really mean all that? I don't think I'm that great of a brawl hacker yet. Unless you are just talking about me being really good at model importing and rigging bones.

I'd love to see your own personal custom model of your own character, Shock.  Wink

That's what it is all about. Customizing the game the way that you would want. Watching your own creations come to life in a three dimensional setting makes it all worth while  Happy Face

Yes I plan on doing it whenever I get done with Klonoa and whichever model gets the most votes next. I'm glad you like the idea thanks for the input.
    ...when exporting did you check the box *convert dummy bones* i think thats what its called..

Yes I just checked and it is check marked and I still get the errors.
    That, dear sir, is a lie. You should use the 2011 Plugin instead of the 2010. Works with NO problems. 2010 kept giving me them, even though I USE Max 2010, so I switched to the 2011 plugin.

Also, just to prove my point, here's a picture of my project rigged to Klonoa's bones.

So yeah.

Ah, okay I'll get that plugin then and see if it works. Thank you.
    There's an actual Trogdor model? I want to vote for that next.

Yes. If you didn't know, Strong Bad got his own game on the Wii and PC in 2008 and there is an episode where Trogdor is on the loose and you have to get rid of him. I'm thinking of putting Trogdor on Charizard. What do you think?
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:11:30 PM by shock44 » Logged

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »

Okay I couldn't find the 2011 plug-in. I just got the 2012 one and this is what happens when I import Klonoa's dae into 3ds max now:

Warning: Reading or writing file. (149)
    While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
        -Warning: The transform of node "TopN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "hips" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "body" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "head1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "head2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "HipN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear1l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear2l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear3l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear4l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear1r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear2r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear3r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ear4r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "eyel" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "eyer" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "hair1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.

I can export it and import it back into brawlbox now but when I do all but TopN and TransN bones are gone and Klonoa's eyes and hat are gone. Know how to fix this?
        -Warning: The transform of node "hair2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "hair3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "hair4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "kuma_l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "kuma_r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ThrowN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "mabur" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shol" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "arm1l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "arm2l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "handl" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_l1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_l2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_l3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_l1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_l2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_l3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_l1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_l2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_l3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_l1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_l2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_l3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_l1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_l2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_l3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shor" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "arm1r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "arm2r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "handr" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_r1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_r2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger01_r3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_r1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_r2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger02_r3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_r1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_r2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger03_r3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_r1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_r2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger04_r3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_r1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_r2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "finger05_r3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "ring" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "pantsl" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "pantl2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "pantsr" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "pantr2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "reg1l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "reg2l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shoe1l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shoe2l" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "reg1r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "reg2r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shoe1r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "shoe2r" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "tail1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "tail2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "TransN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "blah" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "head2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "kuma_l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "kuma_r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "arm2l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "handl"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "arm1l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shol"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "arm1r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "arm2r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "handr"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shor"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear3l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear4l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear2l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear1l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear3r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear2r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear4r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "ear1r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "hair1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "hair2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "hair3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "hair4"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_l1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_l2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_l3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_l3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_l1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_l1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_l2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_l1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_l2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_l3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_l1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_l2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_l3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_l2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_l3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_r1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_r2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger04_r3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_r3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_r1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_r1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger01_r2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_r1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_r2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger03_r3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_r1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_r2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger05_r3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_r2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "finger02_r3"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "reg1l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "reg2l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shoe1l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "reg1r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "reg2r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shoe1r"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "head1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "body"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "tail2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "tail1"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "hips"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "pantr2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "pantl2"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "pantsr"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "pantsl"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shoe2l"
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "shoe2r"

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 06:55:23 PM »

I heard 2012 Autodesk Collada plugin didn't work. Could just be me, though.

The fact that you're getting errors when importing is completely odd. At most you should get an error about how "TopN, TransN, HipN, (NonRigged Bone), .ect" isn't part of the bindpose or something.

Do you have the Brawlbox updated (11-11-11)? That one exports with the least problems.
    If you're using an older version you MIGHT have to preview the model before exporting. That's only for previous versions of .65 though.

I'll see if I can find that plugin......

EDIT:

Here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10775920

There are three 2011s on that page. Just choose one. I don't know which one I have.
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:00:26 PM by Spex130 » Logged

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »

The fact that you're getting errors when importing is completely odd. At most you should get an error about how "TopN, TransN, HipN, (NonRigged Bone), .ect" isn't part of the bindpose or something.

Do you have the Brawlbox updated (11-11-11)? That one exports with the least problems.
    If you're using an older version you MIGHT have to preview the model before exporting. That's only for previous versions of .65 though.

I'll see if I can find that plugin......

Okay, I'll try to update my Brawlbox while you do that.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:56 PM »

Any luck?

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 10:19:12 PM »

Any luck?
    Sorry I've been working on my review and forgot to try it real quick. Well I tried it with the latest version of brawlbox and it still imports with errors using the 2012 plugin. Could you upload the 2011 one you have? Also, is it bad that I'm using Windows XP and not Vista? Because I was able to import and export with brawlbox and 3ds max 2010 just fine with the old plugin until I tried the Klonoa model.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 10:30:39 PM »

EDIT:

Here:

There are three 2011s on that page. Just choose one. I don't know which one I have.

I dunno. I can't think why XP would mess things up...

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »

I dunno. I can't think why XP would mess things up...
    Well I just remember that when I try to use programs like AiS and ARC export or FPK exporter I can't do it unless I have Vista or 7.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 10:35:46 PM »

Huummmm. Even with the newest .Net framework and stuff?

Then again, from what I've heard most of the time the problem isn't the .net....

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 11:24:15 PM »

Huummmm. Even with the newest .Net framework and stuff?

Then again, from what I've heard most of the time the problem isn't the .net....
    Apparently I already have Framework 4 but I'm reinstalling it now and will try again tomorrow. Were you able to upload the 2011 plugin for 2010?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 11:29:44 PM »

Erm. I don't have it anymore.

I deleted it once it started working, and I don't know which one it was.

So I'll just quote this edit again:

It's one of those 2011s. Honest.

Captain Ele
    Expert Kitten

download easytoy2.0 the easy model maker.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »

if u r putting ur char in ssbb ill make the psa for him.i know the right one Cool

hi guys this is your captain speaking.
    i'm sharing a program called easytoy 2.0.
    it helps you make models easily by just drawing, here's the link to the thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66969.msg1240116#msg1240116

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 09:03:34 AM »

Erm. I don't have it anymore.

I deleted it once it started working, and I don't know which one it was.

So I'll just quote this edit again:

It's one of those 2011s. Honest.

Well I tried 2011.3.1 and it still gives me errors. Maybe you or someone else should give it a try. Just export the model from the current Klonoa over Lucas and import it into max and then export it back out and reimport it into brawlbox and see if it works.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 09:12:24 AM by shock44 » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 09:11:10 AM »

'Kay. I'll get back to you on that.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: