New Project

Started by YTPCD-i, November 11, 2011, 05:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After my long vacation, I decided to make a big project titled "YouTube Poop Bros. Brawl". I might change the name later. The project is what the name implies, SSBB with YouTube Poop characters, audio, and stages.  This project contains every type of hack (texture, vertex, audio, ect). Feel free to put your opinions about it here. If you would like to help, that would be even awesomer. That's all.  ;)
I have risen


[reference]
Mahboi?
This is illegal you know?
Bombs? Lamp oil? Rope?
All toasters toast toast?
Lotsa spaghetti?
Your face your face your face?
Squadalah?
[/reference]
You should search around, some free models may have already been made of some characters which you can use.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

November 11, 2011, 01:28:36 PM #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:30:20 PM by YTPCD-i
Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 11, 2011, 07:17:15 AM
[reference]
Mahboi?
This is illegal you know?
Bombs? Lamp oil? Rope?
All toasters toast toast?
Lotsa spaghetti?
Your face your face your face?
Squadalah?
[/reference]
You should search around, some free models may have already been made of some characters which you can use.

Well, lets see. We've got some voice packs from kwrk85, I'm revamping The King, We got Morshu, CD-i Zelda, Link, Impa, Gwonam, and maybe a few others by kwrk85, I revaped kwrk85's CD-i Ganon, I made Weegee, Malleo, and Fortran, Awesome Face Kirby by  Chewielolz, and some lovely music. Maybe I'll add Eggman (PINGAS!), which is already made by xxgbcxx and ads15.
I have risen