Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tron stage import problem  (Read 3970 times)
MegaMonkey
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: November 11, 2011, 09:06:59 AM »

Ok, this is another model import problem. I've got some model from Tron Evolution Battle Grids to put over Final Destination, and everything works fine and it saves. If I close Brawl Box and open the file again, the ModelData[2] (where I put the new model) looks like it has fallen apart. In the ModelData[2] brres, there are 4 folders with names that are just a string of strange symbols. The first folder has a model in it, with a similar name, and crashes when I preview it. The other 3 mysterious folders have nothing in them. Everything from before was not there. Can somebody tell me what the problem is?

Is that not globin?

Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 12:49:28 AM »

...You divided by zero   .. . 0.p

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 12:59:18 AM »

Ok, this is another model import problem. I've got some model from Tron Evolution Battle Grids to put over Final Destination, and everything works fine and it saves. If I close Brawl Box and open the file again, the ModelData[2] (where I put the new model) looks like it has fallen apart. In the ModelData[2] brres, there are 4 folders with names that are just a string of strange symbols. The first folder has a model in it, with a similar name, and crashes when I preview it. The other 3 mysterious folders have nothing in them. Everything from before was not there. Can somebody tell me what the problem is?
    did u do it as a DAE import? lol

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

MegaMonkey
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »

No, I just imported the mdl0 and all the textures. The textures were fine by the way. Do I need to rig this to Final Destination?

Is that not globin?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: