Mr.MugenWii's Classy Thread: Death Stare Luigi

Started by Don Jon Bravo, November 13, 2011, 06:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

choose your character

Hayabusa Master Chier with saber-like glowing swords over dual hand link
Carnage with spec maps over wolf
Ryu Hayabusa with spec maps over Gray Fox PSA
Megazord over Link with metal materials
R U Serious? I No Know any of those characters :srs:
I. Love. It.
The detail on that model is amazing.
Good job too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok for all of those curious:  I am planning to release another character by the end of this week.  This character will be over Wolf. And NO, I Repeat NO its not Vegita.  Also Ill be releasing a V2 of Jason with 2 or 3 rig edits and Metal Textures. Yayyyy :af:

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 16, 2011, 10:21:28 PM
Ok for all of those curious:  I am planning to release another character by the end of this week.  This character will be over Wolf. And NO, I Repeat NO its not Vegita.  Also Ill be releasing a V2 of Jason with 2 or 3 rig edits and Metal Textures. Yayyyy :af:
over wolf hmm so its maybe a character that can slash iw onder who it might be.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not do Freddy Kreuger?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Gee, the hate for me is quite measurable. No one likes me T~T I kid. Good job =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 17, 2011, 05:37:31 AM
Gee, the hate for me is quite measurable. No one likes me T~T I kid. Good job =3
At first, I was like "D:"
Then I was like "lol"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 17, 2011, 05:37:31 AM
Gee, the hate for me is quite measurable. No one likes me T~T I kid. Good job =3
Thanks. The funny thing is that initially I was going to vertex him into Ganondorf, and then the model import thing came up.  Plus no hate towards you......Just Kit, nah im only kidding.
Edit: v2 coming soon also

so your doing the mankey form?lol i see it needs some texture fixes and such  but it already has wolfs stance :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep and after this one i ma do a Custom character.  Its not gonna be 100 percent custom as I will use some characters as a base, but its something Ive wanted in brawl since the days of vertexing. :af:

maybe it is alma from fear you want create after for to be a good team with jason no?


you don't know the game fear :(
me wich was hoping it was your secret character :(
it is her : http://o0crofty0o.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d4fn8xh and 
in the games she has only this apparence in cinematic if not she his adult form wihout clothes in fear 1 she is a child seems the child of the movie the Ring and in fear 2 she become adult like in the model and fear 3 she is in this adult form but this model has been created by o0crofty0o  
 


So hows oozaru coming along did you fix the textures?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.