Poll
Question: choose your character
Hayabusa Master Chier with saber-like glowing swords over dual hand link
Carnage with spec maps over wolf
Ryu Hayabusa with spec maps over Gray Fox PSA
Megazord over Link with metal materials
R U Serious? I No Know any of those characters Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21
Author Topic: Mr.MugenWii's Classy Thread: Death Stare Luigi  (Read 128930 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: November 29, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »

Wow, this is..wow. This should give people who are good at PSAing a good reason to sit down and do the most awesome moviemosnter of all times psa. Superb work Cheesy
    thanks

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: November 29, 2012, 09:18:09 PM »

This is disgusting. I love it.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: November 29, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »

lol i see what u did thar...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: November 30, 2012, 03:11:46 AM »

I used alien and i have afew sugestions/feedback

The rig its amazing but

the tip of his fingers isnt there any chance you can weld it or something?

Face hunger is too big lol i already decreased mine do this go to the have bone he has change the flag to no transform, open face hunger and scale haveN to 0.4-0.5

the taill could you do a version where you rigg the other to taill bones on the middle and near end of the taill? we can fix them with one slot motion easily but you need a straight taill for this rig  so the taill is completely animatable xD

Alien looks amazing congrats lol the facehunger si so cool to trasform oponents into facehungers or throw them at them Tongue

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: November 30, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »

I used alien and i have afew sugestions/feedback

The rig its amazing but

the tip of his fingers isnt there any chance you can weld it or something?

Face hunger is too big lol i already decreased mine do this go to the have bone he has change the flag to no transform, open face hunger and scale haveN to 0.4-0.5

the taill could you do a version where you rigg the other to taill bones on the middle and near end of the taill? we can fix them with one slot motion easily but you need a straight taill for this rig  so the taill is completely animatable xD

Alien looks amazing congrats lol the facehunger si so cool to transform opponents into facehungers or throw them at them Tongue
    1. I tried welding the tip of the nail but it just got worse so i left it like that, its like that because of the initial prooptimize by nascacorp. to fix it i would have to find the original un touched alien, it s possible
    2. i made the facehuggers bigger so that they are more noticeable in game, i actually had them about 15% smaller but they did not stand out much IMO
    3. i had/have a version with the tail rigged at all bones but i had to drop it because Yoshi's animations/moveset would scale the bones in certain moves and would make the tail huge
    O.o
    So i made this version with the tail controlled by only one bone

but yea i appreciate the feedback and all those issues can be fixed i can even find that other alien(with 3 bones at tail)  for u if you like
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:04:55 AM by Mr.MW » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: November 30, 2012, 08:22:48 AM »

1. I tried welding the tip of the nail but it just got worse so i left it like that, its like that because of the initial prooptimize by nascacorp. to fix it i would have to find the original un touched alien, it s possible
    2. i made the facehuggers bigger so that they are more noticeable in game, i actually had them about 15% smaller but they did not stand out much IMO
    3. i had/have a version with the tail rigged at all bones but i had to drop it because Yoshi's animations/moveset would scale the bones in certain moves and would make the tail huge
    O.o
    So i made this version with the tail controlled by only one bone

but yea i appreciate the feedback and all those issues can be fixed i can even find that other alien(with 3 bones at tail)  for u if you like

any chance of you including the version with the straight taill on the download with the 3 bones rigged one at a base, one in middle and one near the tip abit before? for psa porposes?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png
    this version of praetorian has the claws perfectly unlike the ganon version if you can use this to fix yours since its the same model it would be amazing.

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: November 30, 2012, 08:59:08 AM »

@ Mr.MW
    awesome work on alien mate  Kirby Dance Awesome Face

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: November 30, 2012, 04:45:49 PM »

any chance of you including the version with the straight taill on the download with the 3 bones rigged one at a base, one in middle and one near the tip abit before? for psa porposes?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png
    this version of praetorian has the claws perfectly unlike the ganon version if you can use this to fix yours since its the same model it would be amazing.

if its for psa purpose i can make one but it would be easier if its not one slot for me
    about the predetarion you mean the one over snake right?
    cuz the link u gave me doesnt work
    if u want i can find the one i have and post it later, though its not set up the way u want it...

@ Mr.MW
    awesome work on alien mate  Kirby Dance Awesome Face

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:46:47 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: November 30, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »

if its for psa purpose i can make one but it would be easier if its not one slot for me
    about the predetarion you mean the one over snake right?
    cuz the link u gave me doesnt work
    if u want i can find the one i have and post it later, though its not set up the way u want it...

yeah the one over snake  copyed the link picture lol the one nasca corp imported over snake  has the clways perfect without any cutting  and i dont mind if you add some extra taill bones it would be nice being able to use the full taill  its only needed 3 bones tough base middle and near end  and you can rig those bones diferent from yoshi i can manage the translations Tongue

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: November 30, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »

yeah the one over snake   copyed the link picture lol the one nasca corp imported over snake  has the clways perfect without any cutting  and i dont mind if you add some extra taill bones it would be nice being able to use the full taill  its only needed 3 bones tough base middle and near end  and you can rig those bones diferent from yoshi i can manage the translations Tongue

mk
    sounds good...
    Ill send u a "test" file later on in the weekend
    about the wings im kinda bored of working on a single project so if i do get to them it will be later on but ill make sure its compatible with watever u guys want

On a side note:
    i would love to get my hands started on Old School Godzilla, but sadly i havent found the wii model

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:17:48 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: November 30, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »

mk
    sounds good...
    Ill send u a "test" file later on in the weekend
    about the wings im kinda bored of working on a single project so if i do get to them it will be later on but ill make sure its compatible with watever u guys want

On a side note:
    i would love to get my hands started on Old School Godzilla, but sadly i havent found the wii model

dont care for the wings lol xenomorph never flyed so not sure what to do the taill  and the claws are the only thing noticable imo.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: November 30, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »

@Carnage
    hmm so any ideas about FS if u get to it?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: November 30, 2012, 05:27:34 PM »

@Carnage
    hmm so any ideas about FS if u get to it?
    FS i moght call the queen that nasca corp putted over beat ganon and make hor move foward doing some attack since its the only queen model imported

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: November 30, 2012, 05:29:08 PM »

sounds cool
    and do u have a deviant art account?
    i would like it if someone tells this guy i want to import Godzilla and if he can give us the model

http://awesomemcepicdude.deviantart.com/art/Model-Rip-Godzilla-2000-Millennium-310038748

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: November 30, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »

sounds cool
    and do u have a deviant art account?
    i would like it if someone tells this guy i want to import Godzilla and if he can give us the model

http://awesomemcepicdude.deviantart.com/art/Model-Rip-Godzilla-2000-Millennium-310038748

nope i never had an acc on devianart but here

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?tag=godzilla

you got the godzilla 2000 and zilla  altough i dont know how to turn them into obj but its possible lots of people use gmod models and import them into brawl

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21
    Print
    Jump to: