Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Out of my furure projects, who should I work on first?
Alice
Blanc
Uni
Elika
Renoah

Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Funzy's Funtaztic Model Imports (Iris Heart Previews Available!!!)  (Read 18065 times)
SJS
Clastic Sandtastic
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »

Hey look, it's that other guy from Louisiana.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »

O: You're right!

Edit: IRIS HEART PREVIEWS CHECK OP

Que Theme Music~!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH00sX0XuX4
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:13:37 PM by Funzy <3 » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 07:59:05 PM »

Can't wait to see Iris Heart Grin
    I really like your work! I'm making a ZSS PSA, but unfortunately, not related to Hyperdimension Neptunia nor Bleach...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 08:16:02 PM »

Oh thank you C:
    I know I'm looking forward to the finished product! Still a ZSS PSA I'm all for it, there are very few Zss Psas..... >:

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 08:20:12 PM »

It's been awhile since I've done anything PSA, but isn't it because her file suze limit so incredibly small?

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 08:22:05 PM »

Yes that is it, but I don't think she really needs any fancy effects or anything I would like to just see a nice mix up with her moves or give her more whip attacks or something like that haha

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 08:40:35 PM »

Oh thank you C:
    I know I'm looking forward to the finished product! Still a ZSS PSA I'm all for it, there are very few Zss Psas..... >:
    It's been awhile since I've done anything PSA, but isn't it because her file suze limit so incredibly small?
    Yea. Her PSA has a really low filesize... But I don't plan to make radical changes, except for the B moves...
    Yes that is it, but I don't think she really needs any fancy effects or anything I would like to just see a nice mix up with her moves or give her more whip attacks or something like that haha
    It's more the 1st idea. And the B moves will alter the flow of time Grin
    Btw, which series Yuiko and Monica come from?

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 08:46:08 PM »

Yea. Her PSA has a really low filesize... But I don't plan to make radical changes, except for the B moves...It's more the 1st idea. And the B moves will alter the flow of time Grin
    Btw, which series Yuiko and Monica come from?
    Monica is from Dark Cloud 2 (Known as Dark Chronicles in Europe) my favorite game ever.
    And Yuiko is my OC I made for a roleplay and I made his model using Miku Miku Dance model parts and pieces that are available for download to build your own models ^^
    Ohh time altering is so cheap but I love it xD

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 09:17:38 PM »

Monica is from Dark Cloud 2 (Known as Dark Chronicles in Europe) my favorite game ever.
    And Yuiko is my OC I made for a roleplay and I made his model using Miku Miku Dance model parts and pieces that are available for download to build your own models ^^
    Ohh time altering is so cheap but I love it xD
    This sounds really great!
    And yea! Time altering is badass, I'll do my best!

What do you think you'll do after these 3 projects?
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:18:33 PM by DarkFire » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »

I still have a folder full of models that I haven't even started on (: I'll make a another section in the Open Post that shows some of my upcoming projects :3

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 09:52:42 PM »

Well, I guess we'll see your work on your thread Laugh

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »

I went ahead and added a section for my upcoming projects ^^

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »

ohh you import MMDs too

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »

Indeed I do C:

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 03:11:34 AM »

I demanded previews on my desk by morning.

I was not let down. You, my friend, just saved your bed from being chopped in half. Tongue
    I sound like a total jackass here XD

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: