AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2012, 04:09:27 AM
Well, I recently got my mits on a pretty damn epic 3DS Max model of Krystal from starfox adventures, her staff included.(She is also in the adventures outfit) I'm working on rigging her/importing her now, she will be over zelda but if we make it a solo psa 200 kb will do just fine if we make the specials first. I have included the moveset in the spoilers. Although the animations say "just like in starfox adventures" Krystal does not perform these moves, when/if you do video research (just watch a few "lets plays" of starfox adventures on youtube) you'll be watching fox do the moves instead.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The Rig will have some added finishing touches, for instance I'm using the last left and right "Nomi" bones (hair bones) to animate Krystal's ears, so they can like, twitch and stuff in the waiting stances. I want this moveset to be charming and fun to play, but if people BEG for it, we could always buff her up and make an op-ed version. :D

And just in case you need proof that I'm actually going to import her, here you go :P





okay sounds like a big deal... I'll see how I'm with my time when I complete Melee Mewtwo, Ghost Rider v1 (Yeah I haven't forgotten this one, is just I'm short of time and Mewtwo is the only thing in which I could have worked now) and when I start Mewtwo Stadium, and the possible revamp for Melee Ganondorf.

I don't really like the Star Fox stuff but as far I know there is no Krystal hack PSA yet O_o. So I'm interested :)

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 03:29:11 AM
:) cool

I PMed you ;) ... :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




i gtg. i replied. i will talk to you 2morrow.

Happy New Year KC-MM!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 01, 2012, 04:42:44 AM
okay sounds like a big deal... I'll see how I'm with my time when I complete Melee Mewtwo, Ghost Rider v1 (Yeah I haven't forgotten this one, is just I'm short of time and Mewtwo is the only thing in which I could have worked now) and when I start Mewtwo Stadium, and the possible revamp for Melee Ganondorf.

I don't really like the Star Fox stuff but as far I know there is no Krystal hack PSA yet O_o. So I'm interested :)

Lol there is a lame one of her over fox that I made, but it was just animation swaps and lame edits to hitboxes xD This one I want to be a real psa. :)

I'm in no rush to get an alpha out, or even a beta. But I will need help animating (the small stuff like Fura Fura and Swimming etc I want to get done first cause there's so many :/ ) and some definate help with psa-ing the specials. Although from what I've seen of mewtwo over Lucario, these specials won't take you much time at all O_O

I honestly don't mind waiting for the help with the psa if you got other stuff to work on/finish first. I'm mainly requesting help with the stuff that I can't do very well, like attacks that have offests, a projectile attack, etc. I am glad that you're at least interested ^+^ since I have no real previews yet, my thread for this isn't getting much hype xD

i use the attack 12 but mewtwo aa combo froze again and again  :-\

Quote from: kururu on January 01, 2012, 03:21:41 PM
i use the attack 12 but mewtwo aa combo froze again and again  :-\
You have to use the model included in that PSA's version. Or else it will freeze... On a random note, I got a freeze... When I used down B to stun someone, then up smashed them... No idea if it had to do with using the import instead of the vertex included, or not... But it might be worth looking into.

Quote from: kururu on January 01, 2012, 03:21:41 PM
i use the attack 12 but mewtwo aa combo froze again and again  :-\
download my mewtwo over luigi then opent the luigifitmotionetc.pac and get attack12 right click and export it then open agfan mewtwo moveset and opent the lucariofitmotionetc.pac and replace attack 12 and then click save and this works perfectly i and agfan and many ppl tested and it works so until mewtwos next update you got to do this works for every model even lucario.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :laugh:  thanks but aa combo will be fixed in future for every mewtwo   :-\

Quote from: kururu on January 01, 2012, 04:13:18 PM
:laugh:  thanks but aa combo will be fixed in future for every mewtwo   :-\
yes in the next release agfan already made an AA that will work on every lucario model/vertex without freezing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :srs: !!

No one reads the description of the hacks at this point?

I says in the very first line how do FIX the freeze glitch, and it even has his little tiny download there!

Quote
*Update: to fix the AA combo bug with pikazz model, replace the Attack12 file in the motion with this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?wrpnw4y518iud5t this fixes any freeze problem with the AA combo :)*

simple as that  :police:

@Data:
If it froze? he won't freeze again, I edited the Down-B again already ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Hey AGF, where you able to perfect Mewtwo's confusion move? I believe we discussed ways of making it work well, like by forcing the other player into their footstooled animation.

Yes, actually KingJigglypuff was the person who got it work like in Melee once and for all, Now I have just fixed his animations timings and loops, with the fact that I revamped the whole animation too.

It is a Special Grab.

If you want to test confusion, try the latest Alpha I released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24148

it has the confusion grab included on it.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





I just had a brilliant idea for the F-Throw!

If you can make it so that the bone that throws the shadow ball moves up during the throw animation. Which will make the shadow balls move in a diagonal motion. (Because they're always straight and the upward bone would change it'd trajectory.)

Unless that Isn't possible.

And you can do what you wan't with the F-Throw. You don't have to wait for me. Either that I won't have time to work on it, or not be able to because I'm doing other things.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 02, 2012, 08:09:16 PM
I just had a brilliant idea for the F-Throw!

If you can make it so that the bone that throws the shadow ball moves up during the throw animation. Which will make the shadow balls move in a diagonal motion. (Because they're always straight and the upward bone would change it'd trajectory.)

Unless that Isn't possible.

And you can do what you wan't with the F-Throw. You don't have to wait for me. Either that I won't have time to work on it, or not be able to because I'm doing other things.

I had the same idea for it yesterday! I can perfectly make that animation but, really I don't know how to fully control the Shadow Ball that way in PSA.

also I might use this hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24493&Moderated=All&facebook=true
some time for the PSA, it looks interesting.

I'll try both our idea and my Idea, wish me Luck guys :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Luck wished.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread