AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So... I'm importing a different mewtwo...

The tail has 6 bones in it. The left hand now has moveable fingers.

I'm taking a hacking break to focus more on school... but he will be made sometime when I get back

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 01:04:13 AM
So... I'm importing a different mewtwo...

The tail has 6 bones in it. The left hand now has moveable fingers.

I'm taking a hacking break to focus more on school... but he will be made sometime when I get back


this is great! this is a green light for me! I guess this is the right moment to give it a shot:
"Mewtwo will be unleashed to a final version pretty soon after the re-release of this model"

why do I say that?
well people! I have a surprise to you all!

is not about the dream Mewtwo, is way more epic that than...
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




pichu = more epic than mewtwo
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another Mewtwo version with *Air-Dash* by NAMQ

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I'm back people!

The Project Mewtwo returns once again! much better this time for sure! but yeah! that's not the main event of this post. The main topic here, is Ghost Rider! Yeah! I wanted to know your thoughts about this updated side-PSA of mine:
[Brawl Hacks] - Ghost Rider PSA (Falcon Version)

Enjoy!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Ever since I first heard about a potential Ghost Rider PSA I have been exited to see it getting completed! This is such an epic character that really should be in brawl. Oh, and he should soooo have his chain :)
You Never Know!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I made my final edits on this Falcon version (maybe gonna update it on the future? don't know)
with a new model on the way, I'll possibly be doing a more epic PSA of this Rider, since is one of my Favorite characters.

Here you Go: Ghost Rider (PSA-Falcon Version)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28714

Enjoy!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Who said I dropped Mewtwo?
I have just been working on *Behind the Scenes* so now it's time to finish with this great Project.
A Project that was born along the 'Brawl Hacks', Project Mewtwo is set to be complete with this new update.

so for now the current Beta that is on vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496
compared to the new version in which I have been working on all this time, is obsolete.

these are some of the bad-threats (that you probably haven't noticed yet) from the current Alpha Beta that is on the vault: (NOTE: These are pics from the M2 that is currently on vault)

Quote
Melee Taunt:

DownAttack U and D AKA floor recoveries: (all the floor recoveries suck on the current BV Beta to be honest)


Item Grab, Throws Forward, Backward and Upward (also downward but no pic) [respectively]






and MANY others, so, for now I have revamped these animations I mantioned before, using the Melee Keyframes, also revamped more animations aside from those mentioned before:

Quote
Passive Wall and Wait AKA Pose on the Wall and Wait:

PassiveWall Jump and Ceil AKA Jump from the Wall and Wait on the wall upside direction:

StopWall AKA stop from Walking, Running on a wall:

DownU Stand, Forward and Backward: (respectively)



DownD Stand, Forward and Backward: (respectively)




Yeah these are just frames from each animation, every animation is a perfectly matched motion with a start and an end, they look beautiful In-Game.

Quote
Passive, P-Forward and P-Backward: (respectively)



Ottotto with his wait and stuff:

Sleep Animations: (start, wait, end)

the sleep one is supposed to have his eyes closed, but the Mewtwo import DOES NOT SUPPORT CLOSED EYES, so there is nothing I can do for that.

now I have plans of making the new HeavyItem Get, throws F, B, D and Up. revamps with the Sword items following after them.
*Gonna need for a beta tester*

Opinions and suggestions are welcome!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





i can always test
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would be willing to test Mewtwo again. Though remember. The feedback applies to vBrawl.

So... If you were wanting a tester for P:M, or B+... I'm not really good at either of those versions of Brawl.
:/

i'd also love to beta test, there isn't much else i can do though, so i'll put my all into it lol

oh, well, if youre making more versions, I can test Brawl- and I can test P:M.
I play those quite often.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2012, 09:47:06 PM
I would be willing to test Mewtwo again. Though remember. The feedback applies to vBrawl.

So... If you were wanting a tester for P:M, or B+... I'm not really good at either of those versions of Brawl.
:/

The feedback you made for the Mewtwo in the past was really accurate and great, I see no problem with vBrawl here.

I have been doing the Heavy Item animations (they are done, but no pics) the Beam Sword Animations, and the Bat one. (no pic on the bat)

Neutral-A:

Side-Tilt:

F-Smash:


ItemThrow:

and the classic Multi-hit slash:



yeah the last one is the one I still working on, while testing the sword slash I decided to take a closer look at my Melee Beam Sword so I started to test it's color and tried to make it's Melee Trace and I got some great results, because of that I guess I'll be able to send you the first test version of this new Mewtwo later, so maybe you can make a video of it Data!

PD: Data please make sure to test again the Mewtwo that is on the Vault BEFORE testing the new one, you'll see of what I'm talking about when I send you the files later. :)

but hey anybody else uses "Riivolution" or "Brawl+" over here? I ask because I mostly use those versions of Brawl while testing the Mewtwo, Just saying.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




That's some nice progress with the item animations.

And alright. I'll do a comparison of the one in the vault, and the current beta when you're ready to send it.

Though if I don't give feedback right away. I might be asleep, since I'm pretty tired at the moment.
XD