Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: melee files  (Read 1316 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 25, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »

I heard there was some files for the removed melee characters and I was wondering if anyone could tell me or give them to me. and don't say "look in the mediafire archive" because I have no idea where it is.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »

They're just .rel files.
    I think.
    Never seen any other files of them though, so...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 03:05:32 PM »

bascially, yeah. they're are also, i tihnk, .pac files. and also empty sfx for kirby using giga'bowsers poswer, meanign kirby at one point could of eaten final smash forms

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »

I'm very sorry, but what are rels? and do you guys know where the melee rels and pacs might be?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 11:53:14 AM »

Roy, Dr. Mario and Mewtwo have empty effect files and unused instant slot entries, and Mewtwo has an empty sfx file entry.

Neither the removed Melee characters nor the rest of the 'Forbidden 7' have a .rel (module) file (or anything 'useful' for that matter).

Also, the empty Kirby Giga Bowser SFX entry doesn't indicate that Final Smashes were to be inhaleable.
    It's more likely it indicates that Giga Bowser at one would've been considered a playable character of some sorts or at least inhaleable (as no such SFX entry for Warioman exists).

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 02:19:38 PM »

Roy, Dr. Mario and Mewtwo have empty effect files and unused instant slot entries, and Mewtwo has an empty sfx file entry.

Neither the removed Melee characters nor the rest of the 'Forbidden 7' have a .rel (module) file (or anything 'useful' for that matter).

Also, the empty Kirby Giga Bowser SFX entry doesn't indicate that Final Smashes were to be inhaleable.
    It's more likely it indicates that Giga Bowser at one would've been considered a playable character of some sorts or at least inhaleable (as no such SFX entry for Warioman exists).

oh, i assumed that Nintendo stopped after making the sfx for gb. but yeah. i guess ur right. he could of been playable or something

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »

Um, where are the empty effect files? and is that all the files? I really want to know about these (especially Dr.Mario) . and what are the file names?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: