Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Enigmatic Imports (Konata Stuff)  (Read 21375 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »

...amazing... Oh shi~
    Glad you're looking forward to it. I'm not sure who will come next after Madoka and Homura, but it will probably be whoever I find a good model of first.

I have been unable to use a computer since about the beginning of the New Year, but now that I have it back I will get to work on Madoka again. One version is just about done.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:13:52 PM by EnigmaticSpirit » Logged

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 12:04:52 AM »

OP has something worth checking out... Go do that...

Ok, you're back? Cool. I did a decent bit of work improving Nymph's texture. I added plenty of detail, but unfortunately the import's shaders were made pretty bright, so not all of the detail I added is visible. A bit of a shame, but I'll live. Pretty much everything has more detail, what used to be a flat color now has a gradient (even the black stripes going down her dress), colors were changed to be more accurate to Nymph in the anime, more stuff... How about you just see pictures?

I'm going to be collaborating with DSX with doing some more textures for his imports in the future. Madoka is still coming along; I've been pretty busy.
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:46:54 PM by EnigmaticSpirit » Logged

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »

OP has something worth checking out... Go do that...

Ok, you're back? Cool. I did a decent bit of work improving Nymph's texture. I added plenty of detail, but unfortunately the import's shaders were made pretty bright, so not all of the detail I added is visible. A bit of a shame, but I'll live. Pretty much everything has more detail, what used to be a flat color now has a gradient (even the black stripes going down her dress), colors were changed to be more accurate to Nymph in the anime, more stuff... How about you just see pictures?

I'm going to be collaborating with DSX with doing some more textures for his imports in the future. Madoka is still coming along; I've been pretty busy.

I gotta say, damn noice job on the texture.
    I can lower the brightness if you want, it's really easy to do.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 12:04:31 PM »

I gotta say, damn noice job on the texture.
    I can lower the brightness if you want, it's really easy to do.
    Go ahead and see, but I'm not sure if it's a choice between 2 and 4 like Yoko.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 12:09:57 PM »

Go ahead and see, but I'm not sure if it's a choice between 2 and 4 like Yoko.

That's just the thing, I didn't choose between 2 or 4, I just left the shader as default.
    I changed the brightness to be exactly how I wanted it through the color node. Tongue

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »

That's just the thing, I didn't choose between 2 or 4, I just left the shader as default.
    I changed the brightness to be exactly how I wanted it through the color node. Tongue

You're sneaky aren't you?

Pics of fixed version:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:08:49 PM by EnigmaticSpirit » Logged

sp147
    Extreme Kitten

'Sup, dood!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 05:11:23 PM »

The brawl styled texture looks sweet, great work man, I foward to seeing more!

Yosh1Kart
    Brawl Photographer
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Warm Welcomer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »

I love that so much ^_^

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! XD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 08:34:02 PM »

I love that so much ^_^

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! XD

m0R3!

Inspiration 4 Madokes:
    [MMD] Madoka Magica Everybody

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »

Thanks, glad you like.

I love that so much ^_^

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! XD

Thank you, I'll try to not have you waiting too long.

m0R3!

Inspiration 4 Madokes:

I actually really needed that, I was just going around the import board looking for inspiration and was shocked that this wasn't on page 5. There is no truer form of motivation than Backstreetboys (Also getting my first limited edition volume of Madoka helps too).

I've taken a long enough break from working on Madoka, I'll start work on her tomorrow. It's been a while and I wasn't too far into it so I may just start from scratch to get back into it (Should take 5 minutes to get to my current point). Also the texture for DSX8's Karas is started.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »

Just found out that kcmm has a new location, so I guess I'm back now. I'm busy as hell and have the ACT in a couple days, but I'll try to start working on Madoka and Konata shortly afterwards, and really try to get them done efficiently instead of messing around and having it takes months longer than it needs. I mean it this time; I've had enough down time.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:46 PM »

how's that karas texture coming along? =3

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »

Just found out that kcmm has a new location, so I guess I'm back now. I'm busy as hell and have the ACT in a couple days, but I'll try to start working on Madoka and Konata shortly afterwards, and really try to get them done efficiently instead of messing around and having it takes months longer than it needs. I mean it this time; I've had enough down time.

Yay! Happy Face But still, take your time.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 08:26:39 PM »

how's that karas texture coming along? =3
    I started on it but when the site went down I stalled progress. It's like 30% done. I'll try to start on it again after I get some importing progress made. Just asking, do you know if Karas has some lighting issues? Nymph was too bright and was made around the same time, so I figured I should ask.

Yay! Happy Face But still, take your time.
    Nothing will get rushed, I assure you. I'll make sure that it comes out well. Also I see that you took over the importing tutorial. Thank you.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 08:48:15 PM »

I started on it but when the site went down I stalled progress. It's like 30% done. I'll try to start on it again after I get some importing progress made. Just asking, do you know if Karas has some lighting issues? Nymph was too bright and was made around the same time, so I figured I should ask.
    Nothing will get rushed, I assure you. I'll make sure that it comes out well. Also I see that you took over the importing tutorial. Thank you.
    naaah karas doesnt cause i fixed his normals... nymph, i didnt xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: