Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27
Author Topic: Snoopy's Stuff -8-14- Villager Update, plus a Female Villager  (Read 108361 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #210 on: September 11, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »

;_; I want Dixie so bad, but I have Roy over Diddy. Could someone make a video of it so I can appreciate it from afar? :x
    They is a thing called using Diddy's moveset again. lol
    I also never understood why the made Tiny so tall, she is about Didddy's size in DK64, so I can see her being made over Diddy.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: September 11, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »

They is a thing called using Diddy's moveset again. lol
    I also never understood why the made Tiny so tall, she is about Didddy's size in DK64, so I can see her being made over Diddy.

They made her older. Tiny I mean.

Dixie deserves a similar treatment.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: September 11, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »

Making her older was stupid. And if she's older and taller, why is Diddy still the same?

Tiny and Dixie's designs shouldn't have been touched.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2012, 03:54:56 PM »

Screw making Dixie older, it'll ruin my memory of playing as her in DC2.
    Making her older was stupid. And if she's older and taller, why is Diddy still the same?

Maybe Diddy is, and his genes are the reason he isn't taller. Besides is Diddy the same type of monkey as Dixie and Tiny? Did they actually mess with Dixie's designs?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: September 11, 2012, 03:59:29 PM »

Diddy is a different kind of primate. Diddy has a tail. Dixie and Tiny do not. Think about it.

The better question is why Dixie wasn't older and taller.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »

lolofftopic

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: September 11, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »

lolofftopic

GIMMEATOPICNAOW! >Cheesy

Ohwait.

YAY BONKERZ, and Aggron?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »

Can you help me fix Ikes eyes ._. I don't know if it's a Dolphin thing or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried both ways you said to fix the eye materials and they still appear all white in dolphin gameplay. I'll check and see if the same thing happens on my wii first...but at least the hair and swords are working fine.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:33 PM »

Can you help me fix Ikes eyes ._. I don't know if it's a Dolphin thing or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried both ways you said to fix the eye materials and they still appear all white in dolphin gameplay. I'll check and see if the same thing happens on my wii first...but at least the hair and swords are working fine.
    Try this: Delete yuor eye polgons, then import those eye polygons from a standard FitIke00.mdl0 (number does really matter), save in BB, then open it back up and pick the right material names in the object list, because for some reason when importing an object, it messes with most of the other objects' material selections. Once you pick the right names, save it again, and then open it back up and check to see if everything is fine, if it is, replace the file with WiiSchrubber, and thne try it in Dolphin. It shuold look perfect now because it uses the original object and material files. This is the way I've done my Brawl Imports, which is a name I made up for importing Brawl's models into max, and re-importing them back into brawl for things like vertexes that I just can't do with DasDonkey Vertex Box because it only shows the vertices, or making major edits like my Popple which has Mario's model as a base.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: September 12, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »

lolofftopic

yes and no, because i'm now considering making Tiny as well.  not sure who i'd put her over though, but Diddy seems like the best choice, as i'd aim to make her more like the DK64 appearence, not the Diddy Kong Racing DS one.

and Aggron?

about Aggron, i ended up dropping him.  i just can't make him look decent once the animations are applied.  which is why i decided to go with Gengar, go with a different Pokemon that was in need of an import to look better than the vertex is by current standards.

did you export the original eye Materials for Ike and rename them to exactly match Ike's originals?  because if you didn't touch them at all, then it should only require Material fixing.

also, has anyone had issues with Dixie's pupils disappearing on certain stages?  i just got a report because it apparently happens.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:52:27 AM by Snoopy » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:53 AM »

yes and no, because i'm now considering making Tiny as well.  not sure who i'd put her over though, but Diddy seems like the best choice, as i'd aim to make her more like the DK64 appearence, not the Diddy Kong Racing DS one.
    I meant that we got off-topic talking about Tiny and Dixe changing appearance.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

Since we're talking about Tiny, just wanted to say this right here is [censored]ing epic as hell fanart:

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »

Wait, you mean I don't need to re-select the materials from the mat ref selection thing?
    I'll try just renaming them then, and if that works I'll start working on the mini-psa for ike.

Yosh1Kart
    Brawl Photographer
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Warm Welcomer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »

I think Lucas or Ness would be nice if your aiming for her DK64 model, because in DK64 Tiny doesn't crawl like Diddy,
    or Peach with a 1-slot size mod perhaps? =/
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:49:09 PM by YoshiKartWii » Logged

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: September 12, 2012, 01:59:03 PM »

Hey Snoopy, are you okay with me doing recolors of Dixie and releasing them in the vault?

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27
    Print
    Jump to: