Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 27
Author Topic: Snoopy's Stuff -8-14- Villager Update, plus a Female Villager  (Read 110032 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #135 on: June 15, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »

So you added bones on Sonic for Klonoa's ears but you didn't add bones on Diddy for Dixie's hair?

<_<

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: June 15, 2012, 12:30:13 PM »

So you added bones on Sonic for Klonoa's ears but you didn't add bones on Diddy for Dixie's hair?

<_<

I'm pretty sure it would be much easier to edit Sonic's quills to fit Klonoa's ears instead of Diddy's tail into dixie's hair since the quills are in the same general area unlike her hair.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: June 15, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »

<_<

actually, yes i did.  it finally bothered me enough to change that.  so i went with my original plan of using Diddy's tail bones, but this time i did it properly.  the first try i didn't rename the first tail bone i moved, so that it would stay in place better.  i then used the same basic technique to move some of Sonic's quill bones around to make Klonoa's ears move.

just don't mind that the eyes are messed up, that was a material problem i forgot to change.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2012, 02:20:16 PM »

He still hasn't done the textures, huh? >_>

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: June 15, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »

he's almost done with them, he said he'll get them fully done today.  besides, that pic was taken a week or so ago.  i've had her hair rigged for a while now.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2012, 02:33:13 PM »

I'm sure he'll get it done in a sec.

Dangle Travis over the volcano.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: June 15, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »

Cool! Looking foward to Dixie Kong Wink

お前はもう死んでいる。

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »

I see. Very nice, Snoopy!

Also, how the [censored] is he still working on that same texture?

Its been more than a month already.

That [censored] better be the most detailed, beautiful texture we've ever seen.

BlackCat123471
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: June 18, 2012, 08:48:07 PM »

sorry about that well I would think put him under ness or lucas and anyway what kind of problem on your 3d max

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: August 12, 2012, 01:43:16 AM »

so the reason i haven't been releasing stuff is because i wanted to get Dixie out next.  gotta love how that one worked out.  but yeah, this is a 10 character update!  oh, and all downloads are in my updared op.  yeah, i finally cleaned that up.  and the icons double as CSPs. 

first, i re-imported Waddle Dee, the ACer, Rosalina, and Dexter with BrawlBox .66 and gave them the once over, so they all have perfect metal and shading and stuff now.  Rosalina got the most out of it, as she no longer has shading issues.  i also fixed her normals while i was at it.  so yeah, last time i should need to update them.

as for new characters, i released Hitmonchan a few weeks ago for the pokemon tournament.  pretty standard rig, moving mouth, and all that.

Bomberman is a rig i was going to release, then Star made his and one or two others came out pretty much all at the same time, so i held onto him.  i felt like finishing him, so i did, and figured i may as well release him.  never hurts to have options for a character.  has all the extras, including a hurt face.

the Cucco was going to be for another of the tournaments, but i don't remember which.  but yeah, a cucco with a sword.  i figured the Link hat and shield would help him a bit.

Edd is a rig i made while waiting for Dixie (then again, most of these were...).  i started messing around with custom models, which is what the telescope and Plank are made of.  and i figured he'd go best on Link because Edd would use as many random tools as he had intead of actually fighting.  and i wanted to use Plank as a shield.

Klonoa is there because i thought he would fit Sonic really well, which he did.  he also has some bone edits so that his ears actually move around a bit.  he also has all the faces that Sonic does.

Pacman was specifically requested by Nah, my texturer.  he's been bugging me about it since i started rigging, and i finally gave in.  yes i know that Beyond also made one, and i happened to borrow the bones from it (i needed to learn how to make bone edits work somehow), but it's different model.  he also has all the faces Sonic does, and the mouth is rigged to 2 bones for animation purposes (an upper and a lower, for a PSA that Nah will eventually do).

so yeah, sorry for the wait, but Dixie will be out soonish.  in the mean time, here's a pic or 2 of almost completed Ridley on Charizard.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2012, 01:45:56 AM »

It's like Christmas in July... in August.  Happy Face

Sexy weed all over the place.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: August 12, 2012, 03:59:56 AM »

Happy Face
    how the hell did you make ridley work like that? you are a God where everyone failled you triumphed xD he looks totally epic and perfect i want that ridley xD any chance you also do metaridley? Tongue
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:01:52 AM by Carnage » Logged

Giga Man
    Extreme Kitten

Mega Man is in Smash!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: August 12, 2012, 02:45:31 PM »

Klonoa is there because i thought he would fit Sonic really well, which he did.  he also has some bone edits so that his ears actually move around a bit.  he also has all the faces that Sonic does.
    Happy Face
    It must be my birthday or something...
    Seriously, thank you so much for this. It's one that I've been requesting for a while. Cheesy

Do you mind taking a request for Pac-Man? If you don't want to, it's fine. You did just release 10 things in a row. But, it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway, I was wondering if you would make a classic version of Pac-Man (Pac-Man World style like your Sonic one) over Mario. I know GBC already made one, but I'm not a fan of the modern version, and the classic versions people were making for it didn't get the eyes right. Your Pac-Man also has the perfect selection of faces which I'd love to see on Mario.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to Dixie Kong. Cheesy

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: August 12, 2012, 02:55:54 PM »

Rosalina is my fave, thus far. Great work on her. Grin

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: August 12, 2012, 03:27:40 PM »

Happy Face
    how the hell did you make ridley work like that? you are a God where everyone failled you triumphed xD he looks totally epic and perfect i want that ridley xD any chance you also do metaridley? Tongue

bone edits.  i actually have a guide mostly written that helps explain how to use them, it'll be up soon.  but mainly, the legs needed to be brought closer together, and Charizard has a few unused bones, so it worked out well.  as for Metaridley...... maybe.  Ridley's been a huge pain, so if i do Metaridley, it's going to be a while before i do.

Happy Face
    It must be my birthday or something...
    Seriously, thank you so much for this. It's one that I've been requesting for a while. Cheesy

Do you mind taking a request for Pac-Man? If you don't want to, it's fine. You did just release 10 things in a row. But, it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway, I was wondering if you would make a classic version of Pac-Man (Pac-Man World style like your Sonic one) over Mario. I know GBC already made one, but I'm not a fan of the modern version, and the classic versions people were making for it didn't get the eyes right. Your Pac-Man also has the perfect selection of faces which I'd love to see on Mario.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to Dixie Kong. Cheesy

so basically, my Pacman on Mario?  certainly possible, and shouldn't be too hard to do.  i'll put this on my 'to do eventually' list, which may be somewhat soon...

Rosalina is my fave, thus far. Great work on her. Grin

glad you like her.  she was really needing an update, and i'm happy with the way she turned out.

It's like Christmas in July... in August.  Happy Face

Sexy weed all over the place.

oh you know it.   Awesome Face

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 27
    Print
    Jump to: