.·¤alexjol's imported models¤·. *NEW* Jet the Hawk

Started by alexhall, November 30, 2011, 08:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 30, 2011, 08:56:23 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:48:31 PM by alexhall
Galacta Knight  :mk:

EDIT: Cape no longer apperas thanks to _Data_Drain_, so if you downloaded before 12/1, redownload.


Jet the Hawk  :falco:



Planned models to import:

-Abu (Aladdin/Kingdom Hearts)  :diddy:
-Asuka Langley (Evangelion) :zsuit:
-EVA 01 (Evangelion) :snake:
-Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)  :ganon:
-Rei Ayanami (Evangelion) :zsuit:
-Riki (Xenoblade)  :jiggly:
-Shulk (Xenoblade) :marth:

Currently working on... maybe Asuka Langley (Evangelion) :zsuit: or Jack Skellington[/color] (Nightmare Before Christmas)  :ganon:

PS: Okay, I know someone (don't remember who that was right now) was going to import Shulk because it was requested or something. If that person imports him holding the Monado on Marth and the tip of the Monado is at the same point as Marth's sword tip is (so competitive players wont cry about hitboxes and range and such rubbish), then I won't import him myself. Otherwise, I'll import Shulk over Marth by myself.

 :happy: Galacta Knight!  ;D

Looks really awesome  ;)

Wait... you released it!? *downloads*
^3^

Finally a complete Galacta Knight! Great job alexjol!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Find out how to make the tips of the wings transparent and I will completely revamp the texture to the point of awesomeness.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


meh. would have been better with the goggles on his forehead in my opinion.


You did a great job with Galacta Knight... and I too think Jet would look better with the glasses above his eyes.

Nevertheless, you've done good!

December 03, 2011, 05:11:30 PM #8 Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:36:29 PM by alexhall
The model "doesn't" have eyes. I mean, it has, but the textures don't apply to them.

You should ask yourselves why did I leave the goggles on before complaining about it :>.>:

PS: Thanks for the comments, everyone :3

SHULK
Man, what a bunch of jokers

Or

RIKI
Friends be happy

Any of those will be fine, thank you :)

Quote from: alexhall on December 03, 2011, 05:11:30 PM
The model "doesn't" have eyes. I mean, it has, but the textures don't apply to them.

You should ask yourselves why did I leave the goggles on before complaining about it :>.>:

PS: Thanks for the comments, everyone :3

liar. i rigged the same model. but you released yours first.

ik it has eyes. dont lie to me buddy.

Well if there still there they can be easily moved by vertex.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

December 07, 2011, 10:53:30 AM #12 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:54:56 AM by alexhall
Quote from: alexhall on December 03, 2011, 05:11:30 PM
The model "doesn't" have eyes. I mean, it has, but the textures don't apply to them.

You should ask yourselves why did I leave the goggles on before complaining about it :>.>:

PS: Thanks for the comments, everyone :3

The eyes polygons are there, but ingame they are like an emerald texture or something like that, when you move the camera, the textures change and that stuff.

Could you try out sizemodding Jet, so he kinda looks like sonic's height?

Just a small request, not required  ;)
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)