Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guys i got my livestream account so ill stream between an hour or possibly tommorrow! :happy:


October 13, 2012, 04:08:01 AM #1082 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 04:09:27 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on October 13, 2012, 02:27:45 AM
Can you put up a link
I decided to make it tommorrow or after this poll gets certain amount of votes.

NEW POLL vote for your favorite and will be fully shown in this first stream!!! ;D

Post Merge: October 13, 2012, 04:09:27 AM

Fixed it was locked :P

Must see Bowser Jr!!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

im between mario ridding yoshi and snake lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Basilisx!!!!!!! crap, I can't live stream. lol :P aw well, that's ok.

I'm taking that all the WIPs have good amounts of progress? Basilisx better be fully modeled and textured, or atleasted modeled so we can tell that it's him. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2012, 05:58:07 PM
I'm taking that all the WIPs have good amounts of progress? Basilisx better be fully modeled and textured, or atleasted modeled so we can tell that it's him. lol
Well if one of this wins this is what is going to be showed.

Bowser Jr. Finishing boneset and possible a little animating.
Basillix, modeling,from 0.....%. :P
Mario&Yoshi animating.
Snake animating too.

Just the ones in % the others will still have 0% too :P


Bowser Jr voted for. ShadowMario and Bower Jr has been in WIP for a while so I would love to see him in the stream

It passed 1 hour and still says connecting :srs:
When i get it work ill stream ;-;
Hopefully today :P

Anyone now other stream thing like join.me and livestream?

DSX8 uses Join.me ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 13, 2012, 09:12:26 PM #1091 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:17:27 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 13, 2012, 09:07:27 PM
DSX8 uses Join.me ._.
;-;

Ignore the double window that paint doesnt work properly :P


Post Merge: October 13, 2012, 09:17:27 PM

BTW i need to update first OP is really really outdated ._.

That naruto background. ._.
Where can I find it? :O

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 14, 2012, 12:26:34 AM
That naruto background. ._.
Where can I find it? :O
i can send it to you if you want ;D idk what i searched to find him :P


Quote from: Anivernage on October 14, 2012, 01:22:27 AM
i can send it to you if you want ;D idk what i searched to find him :P


Yes please. ;D