Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 111
Author Topic: Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!  (Read 447260 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »

bump with new op

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 05:16:25 AM »

Glad to see that you are working on Sasuke Shippuden :3

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 05:41:29 AM »

aniverage i can wait for all your projects i love them all xD sasuke naruto raichu and groudon thats just epic also will raichu or groundon be released one slot over pika and bowser?

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 05:48:01 AM »

Sasuke? Zomg thank you and dat susano AWESOME 2.0!
    Good luck my dude.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »

Sasuke! Ty! Good luck!

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 01:08:13 PM »

Glad to see that you are working on Sasuke Shippuden :3
    Sasuke? Zomg thank you and dat susano AWESOME 2.0!
    Good luck my dude.
    Sasuke! Ty! Good luck!

Thanks everyone!!! Grin
    i got more previews of susano'os

these models are just test ´cuz susano'os will be rigged some like pikazz´s mario riding yoshi import.
    i also got the amaterasu gfx and a better kirin and chidori gfx as well as a crow feathers model for itachi moves.  Happy Face

aniverage i can wait for all your projects i love them all xD sasuke naruto raichu and groudon thats just epic also will raichu or groundon be released one slot over pika and bowser?

both will be one slot, raichu is almost done, just need to fix final smash eyes, for groudon i need ideas for a shell and need to improve rigging on him

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »

Thanks everyone!!! Grin i got more previews of susano'os
    these models are just test ´cuz susano'os will be rigged some like pikazz´s mario riding yoshi import.
    i also got the amaterasu gfx and a better kirin and chidori gfx as well as a crow feathers model for itachi moves.  Happy Face both will be one slot, raichu is almost done, just need to fix final smash eyes, for groudon i need ideas for a shell and need to improve rigging on him

HOLY...
    IT'S SUSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You win.
    I wish you best of luck working on this PSA. Cheesy

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »

Thanks everyone!!! Grin

i also got the amaterasu gfx and a better kirin and chidori gfx as well as a crow feathers model for itachi moves.  Happy Face
    both will be one slot, raichu is almost done, just need to fix final smash eyes, for groudon i need ideas for a shell and need to improve rigging on him

@at all the pictures especially Itachi!(susano) HOLY MOTHER OF ALL.... JUST... WOW! Im so amazed so your doing itachi to?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »

Thanks everyone!!! Grin

idea for groudon shell just roll groudon up like an armadillo  to look like hes doing rollout or something Tongue good to know raichu is almost done i hope the taill works and for groudon i hope you can make the mouth work too
    also idea for a groudon FS eyes
    just a texture that looks like that would be nice

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 11:49:38 AM »

WOW! JUST WOW! All your project look amazing can wait for them. Also,  could you estimate how far is the progression  on Naruto and Sasuke ?  I not even a fan of Naruto and this really hype me LOL. My brother will [censored] a brick thought. Btw, is Sasuke over Marth ? Who's Itachi over? Finally, one last thing:

ok
    also,
    -Akuma beta 0.1
    -Kid Goku beta 0.5
    -Secret psa
    will be released for Xmas!!!

Is the Akuma beta ready for realese ? I want to try it so BAD.

Btw, if you're interested, I have his MvC3 model:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?oa067dad0dpvsju
    the download link also come whith a Juri alternate model. Sorry  Undecided
    « Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:06:36 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »

WOW! JUST WOW! All your project look amazing can wait for them. Also,  could you estimate how far is the progression  on Naruto and Sasuke ?  I not even a fan of Naruto and this really hype me LOL. My brother will [censored] a brick thought. Btw, is Sasuke over Marth ? Who's Itachi over? Finally, one last thing:

Is the Akuma beta ready for realese ? I want to try it so BAD.

Btw, if you're interested, I have his MvC3 model:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?oa067dad0dpvsju
    the download link also come whith a Juri alternate model. Sorry  Undecided

Well for naruto, i have most of his animations
    (new rasengan model,animation)rasenshuriken model, 6tailed, hokage costume                               
    and 4 tailed rigged models.
    just need psaing the new animations(smashes,specials,kyubbi and sage modes,etc.)

for sasuke, i have some animations, im still working on side b and up b animations, and getting some gfx, also i have kirin, chidori and amaterasu gfx done! but hell be the first ill finish later mii project later naruto and finally itachi, because i have nothing except 3 or 4 animations and i have to rig each susanoo over sasuke and itachi.

For akuma, now that i have more experience psaing and animating ill make better animations and psa, also thanks for the model, i will start rigging him and later ill continue with psa.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »

What is the Naruto psa you are working on exactly? Is it gonna be a 6 tails psa or is 6 tails a transformation, is it a revamp to the old one?

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »

I am pretty sure its 6 tails PSA, and also, its good to see that somebody has put Sasuke as a priority Smiley

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 03:44:51 PM »

I am pretty sure its 6 tails PSA .

I'm not so sure, didn't he said in the OP under the 6 tails model :
    "Naruto will have a moveset revamp. he will have more shadow clone dinamic and he will have sage and 4 tailed modes, including Fūton: Rasenshuriken as final smash"
    Sound like the 6 tails and the Sage mode will be merge to the current Naruto moveset which it self will have a revamp but maybe that just me.

Well for naruto, i have most of his animations
    (new rasengan model,animation)rasenshuriken model, 6tailed, hokage costume                                
    and 4 tailed rigged models.
    just need psaing the new animations(smashes,specials,kyubbi and sage modes,etc.)

for sasuke, i have some animations, im still working on side b and up b animations, and getting some gfx, also i have kirin, chidori and amaterasu gfx done! but hell be the first ill finish later mii project later naruto and finally itachi, because i have nothing except 3 or 4 animations and i have to rig each susanoo over sasuke and itachi.

For akuma, now that i have more experience psaing and animating ill make better animations and psa, also thanks for the model, i will start rigging him and later ill continue with psa.

Seem like it's going quite well for the Naruto Characters. Good luck man Wink
    Also about Akuma, who will he be over and once you'll have him rig will you realese it or will you wait for his moveset to be finish ? Can wait for him  Im srs here .

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:45:44 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »

I'm not so sure, didn't he said in the OP under the 6 tails model :
    "Naruto will have a moveset revamp. he will have more shadow clone dinamic and he will have sage and 4 tailed modes, including Fūton: Rasenshuriken as final smash"
    Sound like the 6 tails and the Sage mode will be merge to the current Naruto moveset which it self will have a revamp but maybe that just me.

Seem like it's going quite well for the Naruto Characters. Good luck man Wink
    Also about Akuma, who will he be over and once you'll have him rig will you realese it or will you wait for his moveset to be finish ? Can wait for him  Im srs here .

For naruto, im planning port it over other character for the shadow clones, the 4 tails kyubbi is a mode but   6 tails is just an alternate costume for 4 tails.
    also naruto is having sage mode as a second mode(first mode is 4 tails).

for akuma i will rig and finish its psa.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 111
    Print
    Jump to: