Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on February 02, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
The outline is the resized model with inverted normals.
I knew that, but those outlines don't look too great, G&W's aren't inverted, and his look better, so that's what I meant. :>.>palm:
Quote from: Anivernage on February 02, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hell yah Baby Bowser and Boom Boom!!! :happy:
Quote from: Anivernage on February 02, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
I almost forget...i prefer Paper Mario with finger bones than SMG hands because they dont fit him....well imo <.<
also he needs to fit the same model i remember you said the animations will need fix and we have ton and would take alot of time. >.>

also yep but need my pc with the readme with the moveset to post it :P
......hmm....but the rig is better now...how many animations? :oshi:
But why finger bones? In PM:TTYD & SPM, Mario (and Luigi) have multiple hand sprites, plus since their hands don't always have all ten fingers most of the time having finger bones seem a little off to me, ex: none when in fist, all when waving, only index when pointing. :>.>:
Of course you might ask then why his hands currently have all the fingers, it's because I haven't had the motivation to vertex dem fingers together. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

otherm ridley looks good looks like you found all his textures and removed all the damage polygons :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am full of hype!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... I say Skull Kid goes over Diddy Kong. I think that his posture fits with SK's bone structure quite a bit and a few of his attacks as well. Not only that but there aren't any Zelda characters over Diddy that I know of. It'd be great for SSBT.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Hiya, i dont have internet atm so i cant show all my stuff. *tableflip* but that doesnt mean i left hacking, just im not active like before.... in some way is good because when i get back ill show all the stuff i have :af:

Many movesets got whole changes like bowser. But they are epic and ssb styled movesets + improved models,textures and gfx.

Also if anyone wants boom boom and baby bowser to rig *looks at STMF,nano,mariodk* PM me or post here.

K till next time!
Spam as you wish :P this thread wont get locked :af2:

To the people i owe something:
I finished, just i cant upload *supertableflip* *rage*

Finally u posted. I had said that mariodk can fonish b jr but now that ur here and stuff, he doesnt have to :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The Future Kid on February 28, 2013, 10:17:08 PM
Finally u posted. I had said that mariodk can fonish b jr but now that ur here and stuff, he doesnt have to :af:
Lol
Youll glad to see all mah bj stuff :af:

Hopefully when im back ill show all my stuff in a video. ;D

I think skull kid should be over either peach, sonic, ike, marth or jiggz for portability reasons. On the other hand samus and bowser are very starved for good PSA replacements.
You Never Know!

You are back, how dare you leave me alone with all these people? :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Anivernage on February 28, 2013, 10:24:23 PM
Lol
Youll glad to see all mah bj stuff :af:

Hopefully when im back ill show all my stuff in a video. ;D

*Hyped*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored]!, almost a year has been since my last post >_____<

Im not back, but this doesnt mean i left brawl hacking, im just having alot of RL stuff, school, etc.
Just to point that im not dead or anything like that :P
welp, but also to tell, if by the firsts weeks of march my rl rate lowers a bit, ill be back to brawl hacking, on the oposite, ill upload all my stuff(animations, coding, models, gfx, etc) to "only" a few people, like sonic brawler, majora, kagemaru or mariodk, southcraft, jrush,leon exodio,carnage.
which i owe something or i think they are the ones who can (if they want) continue with my projects.

in case no one can continue with them, they projects will be cancelled.

these projects are:
-goku (a completely different moveset from mariodk´s) has many animations like aerials, b attacks + a few gfx
-megaman, with real articles, new gfx, new animations, and coded articles, like crash bomb, leaf shield, mega buster, etc.
-paper mario
with partners over pikmin, some of them.
with paper mario over olimar import, almost every custom animations, excepting attacks and partners animations.
-bowser jr.
a lot of custom gfx, coded articles, some animations (i lost most of his animation stuff sadly) and edited
model texture a bit.
-rayman
custom models, almost every attack animation (custom)
gfx, he´s pretty much finished, besides psaing and texture some things, as well as finish animating.
yeah many overequested characters, but the other ones werent on initial state
-majora model
body modeling done, needs texturing, uv, and finish hair modeling, as well as some jewel stuff in the face.

if someone wants to take some of these projects, PM me and ill try to response them.

sorry for the delay to everyone, but yep i think thats all.
-see yap

Hey, you are alive :P Yeah, life gets annoying....a lot.

glad seeing you post you disapeared,its almost a year you didnt post in this thread xD your your last post on this thread was on 28 fev 2013 xD

incase your not up to date now we have brawlex and we can ad up to 100 chars no more replacing if they are over a char with a brawlex module xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ani! Wow! That isn't long. I can wait for my bowser jr stuff. Can't wait to see how everything else is
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.