Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 18, 2012, 08:11:57 PM
Great. Just great. I hope this jerk is proud of himself now. :srs:

Now, off to download Ham. ;D
narutofan1 and david is 100% same person i already knew since first Post from narutofan1 and david stopped posting at same time narutofan1 came and spammed us like as david
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 10:19:04 PM
narutofan1 and david is 100% same person i already knew since first Post from narutofan1 and david stopped posting at same time narutofan1 came and spammed us like as david

He just won't quit, will he? D:

How can I show Ani my support? I want to help keep him interested and producing great hacks, but I don't know how. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 18, 2012, 10:20:24 PM
He just won't quit, will he? D:

How can I show Ani my support? I want to help keep him interested and producing great hacks, but I don't know how. D:
anyway i am close to do the same thing to vegeta aswell and not only cuz of narutofan1 but cuz of the over 9000 others+ maybe its not me cuz also cuz of the ppl who spamed Sdo0m/KJP for vegeta moveset and beyondyou for vertex and the model import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 10:22:26 PM
anyway i am close to do the same thing to vegeta aswell and not only cuz of narutofan1 but cuz of the over 9000 others+ maybe its not me cuz also cuz of the ppl who spamed Sdo0m/KJP for vegeta moveset and beyondyou for vertex and the model import
I want Vegeta as much as the next guy but I can wait. It's just he's been put aside for a while. Then again, you did release Gotenks and all the other cool hacks so that should have satisfied others and make them wait a bit for Vegeta

Wish I could help, but I'm rather new to all this. I'm also working on a completely different project that has nothing to do with brawl. Oh and mariodk, I can't speak for everyone, but I for 1 am thoroughly satisfied with Gotenks.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 10:22:26 PManyway i am close to do the same thing to vegeta aswell and not only cuz of narutofan1 but cuz of the over 9000 others+ maybe its not me cuz also cuz of the ppl who spamed Sdo0m/KJP for vegeta moveset and beyondyou for vertex and the model import
Don't just not-release him, really if you don't want to release him due to all the spams, just send PMs to thsoe who you know have been waiting patiently for Vegita...*raises hand and points at those who have been patiente*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

it would suck if we lost two epic PSA's like that, but y'know, what's done is done i guess xD

October 19, 2012, 07:09:50 AM #1147 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:01:46 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 10:19:04 PM
narutofan1 and david is 100% same person i already knew since first Post from narutofan1 and david stopped posting at same time narutofan1 came and spammed us like as david
Me too :srs: since his first PM as narutofan1 :srs:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 18, 2012, 10:20:24 PM
He just won't quit, will he? D:

How can I show Ani my support? I want to help keep him interested and producing great hacks, but I don't know how. D:
He wont quit never :notimp:
Also no worries you guys dont have to give help just feedback,and not asking for sasuke. Lol

Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 10:22:26 PM
anyway i am close to do the same thing to vegeta aswell and not only cuz of narutofan1 but cuz of the over 9000 others+ maybe its not me cuz also cuz of the ppl who spamed Sdo0m/KJP for vegeta moveset and beyondyou for vertex and the model import
Do SMF1 Method *raises hand too >.>*


Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on October 19, 2012, 12:52:05 AM
it would suck if we lost two epic PSA's like that, but y'know, what's done is done i guess xD
Lol, Everything has a reason in this world/universe. Everything :af2:

Another thing guys, if you have any ideas for my movesets ill be glad to listen them the purpose is to make them as you guys like to see those Movesets in game(Playstyle, Moveset, Modes, FS, Recolor/alt costume, any random idea i will consider it)  :af2: maybe your idea becomes reality :happy:

So dont have fear to give ideas not to ask for movesets release dates  :srs:


i possble have afew Ideas for the movesets you working on i see in first post (mainly the mario stuff xD)
for sasuke i only got ideas if it was Kid sasuke and not teen
but he is not going to be released anyway

i kinda already knew it since the last 5 who worked on Sasuke(it was not even kid sasuke any of them only teen)  stopped working on him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The way I see it... is that you guys get spammed a lot because you announce that you're working on stuff... then just kinda drop it...

SDoom said he was gonna do Vegeta.... got bored... dropped it. All that hype then carried over to the next person who picked it up, and then to you MarioDK. Its a vicious circle... You hype people up, then get upset when their hype starts to annoy you.

Not saying that its entirely your fault, because real life does get busy or things happen... and I am not saying I haven't done the same thing... but thats just the way I see things.

If you don't want people's hype getting to you... don't announce you're working on something. Just work on it, and release it when its done. If you think about it... building hype before hand serves little purpose because hype for a project does little to actually assist the project.

Personally, I do it because I like the attention. I also am very understanding of the people who ask me for updates when I haven't posted anything in a while which is why I try to keep my thread updated with what I've done even if its small.

There are however those who take [censored] too far and spam nearly every day with the same question...

All in all... its a vicious cycle on this site.

====

In other news... Oi, Ani... sup wit Iron Man yo? I know you helpin me an all but I can't release it till you get it back to me T_T and I haven't released anything in months. D:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 19, 2012, 04:14:52 PM
i possble have afew Ideas for the movesets you working on i see in first post (mainly the mario stuff xD)
for sasuke i only got ideas if it was Kid sasuke and not teen
but he is not going to be released anyway

i kinda already knew it since the last 5 who worked on Sasuke(it was not even kid sasuke any of them only teen)  stopped working on him
Ill like to see all the ideas even if its sasuke, i can use them ;D
Also, Right!
You, AniMaine, OmnicientX, Ayzer and Me >.>

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 19, 2012, 06:39:43 PM
The way I see it... is that you guys get spammed a lot because you announce that you're working on stuff... then just kinda drop it...

SDoom said he was gonna do Vegeta.... got bored... dropped it. All that hype then carried over to the next person who picked it up, and then to you MarioDK. Its a vicious circle... You hype people up, then get upset when their hype starts to annoy you.

Not saying that its entirely your fault, because real life does get busy or things happen... and I am not saying I haven't done the same thing... but thats just the way I see things.

If you don't want people's hype getting to you... don't announce you're working on something. Just work on it, and release it when its done. If you think about it... building hype before hand serves little purpose because hype for a project does little to actually assist the project.

Personally, I do it because I like the attention. I also am very understanding of the people who ask me for updates when I haven't posted anything in a while which is why I try to keep my thread updated with what I've done even if its small.

There are however those who take [censored] too far and spam nearly every day with the same question...

All in all... its a vicious cycle on this site.

====

In other news... Oi, Ani... sup wit Iron Man yo? I know you helpin me an all but I can't release it till you get it back to me T_T and I haven't released anything in months. D:

Ill do that but like you said attention, before people said my hacks were [censored] and they never paid attention to them >.> now i improved alot im happy people is interested on my hacks but one thing is that and another is the daily Pm's of david, it was annoying, i understand i havent released him but i dont want him to be like my old psas, i want him(and all upcoming movesets) awesome <.<

Also sorry ill test iron man model in-game to see how it looks ;D school is getting me busy <.>
Also i have alot of collab projects besides my own movesets(Tails, Bj, Wart, PM, Carnage, Ridley)

Btw If you(&/or everyone) have any ideas ill like to hear them :af2:

I am THE ideas guy at this point. :P No computer means I have the time to really think about what a character should/shouldn't do. I'd be great for Mario/Sonic Movesets, but I dabble in other gaming areas too.

And reacting to Kagemaru: I think I'm just gonna not tell anyone about any distant future projects. Except maybe Anivernage, Southcraft, ShadowWolf, and possibly a couple others through PM. But My thread will be empty except for a title until my first hack is finished. (this will be within 1-2 years from now >.<)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 19, 2012, 09:45:19 PM
I am THE ideas guy at this point. :P No computer means I have the time to really think about what a character should/shouldn't do. I'd be great for Mario/Sonic Movesets, but I dabble in other gaming areas too.

And reacting to Kagemaru: I think I'm just gonna not tell anyone about any distant future projects. Except maybe Anivernage, Southcraft, ShadowWolf, and possibly a couple others through PM. But My thread will be empty except for a title until my first hack is finished. (this will be within 1-2 years from now >.<)
Lol Sure! ill be glad to hear those ideas :af2:

I would love to help, but I'm not a huge Naruto fan. ^^;;;

i didn't stop working on sasuke >_>
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]