Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I dont want to give anyhtign away, but lets jsut say its from SMG series. and huge.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooh ok, yeah keep it a secret ;D I must be going now. Best of luck!

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 20, 2012, 01:50:31 AM
fixed :srs: :af:
:af:
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 20, 2012, 01:54:10 AM
Oh drip... I was about to ask Anivernage for a quick bit of PSA help (Just a double check if I did something right)

But he's offline...

If anyone sees this who knows a bit about PSA wants to help, shoot me a pm. *goes to make a help thread*
See your help thread :af2:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 20, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
He's like always offline when I'm on, he can post something and my computer will still say he's offline, besides he could be on another tab or something.
Lol indeed.
But this time i wasnt online <.<

Hey Aniv, I forgot you were making Mario riding Yoshi. How's the progress on that anyways?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 20, 2012, 02:56:16 AM
Hey Aniv, I forgot you were making Mario riding Yoshi. How's the progress on that anyways?
Great! but this will be after Bowser jr ;D

Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are on Zelda and Sheik, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 20, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are on Zelda and Sheik, right?
Yes, pretty awesome if you ask me ;D
Quote from: Anivernage on October 20, 2012, 02:58:23 AM
Great! but this will be after Bowser jr ;D
and I remember you telling me the progress on BJ but I forgot lol. A little reminder please?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 20, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are on Zelda and Sheik, right?
Yes ;D
Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 20, 2012, 03:00:33 AM
Yes, pretty awesome if you ask me ;Dand I remember you telling me the progress on BJ but I forgot lol. A little reminder please?
50-70% something like that ;D
Also....
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 20, 2012, 02:20:17 AM
I dont want to give anyhtign away, but lets jsut say its from SMG series. and huge.

Well pretty much answers all my questions about him. Super hyped for the projects ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 20, 2012, 02:10:06 AMas i said before, rip the actuall model and textures form sms and give it to me or stop complaioning and no smf1, i wont use ur model/textures
And like I said before, Shadow Mario's model from SMS would be a complete contrast to Bowser Jr, it is low-vertexed, you might as well use the one that is in my SMS Mario Import pack, I made a Shadow Mario texture for it since Mario and Shadow Mario have the same model design, just with different textures, besides why do I care what model is in the release, I'll still make mine work with the Moveset. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Come on guys. Can't we all just get along. :oshi:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 20, 2012, 01:34:30 PM
Come on guys. Can't we all just get along. :oshi:
if I had a dollar for every time I heard that from my parents when my younger siblings are in the same room. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Im willing to make Bowser Jr SFX or If not if you are already making in the PSA?

I think a Conner psa would be nice in honor of AC3 coming out. Ryu Hayabusa is another good one. Maybe a good Raiden from metal gear. Hmm...Oh an Obito PSA would be amazing. Or did you mean like ideas for the psa's you are working on currently?

October 24, 2012, 08:19:08 PM #1184 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:18:21 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: SSJ4GogitoFTW on October 21, 2012, 01:08:46 PM
Im willing to make Bowser Jr SFX or If not if you are already making in the PSA?
If you can i'll like to have bj voices. ;D

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 24, 2012, 03:13:04 AM
I think a Conner psa would be nice in honor of AC3 coming out. Ryu Hayabusa is another good one. Maybe a good Raiden from metal gear. Hmm...Oh an Obito PSA would be amazing. Or did you mean like ideas for the psa's you are working on currently?
I was talking about my current psa's ;D

I'll consider making one of those but need to have more time, since im working on bunch of things <.>

----------------
Sasuke Released!!!! :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Btw Another Release today!! Another Badass import  :af2: