Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 18, 2012, 02:18:59 AMLol thats a yes to stream? >_> But yep hamm as Christmas Gift :happy: I will try to make almost every mario model compatible including melee mario. Also yep ;D
So, make a Brawl, True, SMG2, and Melee versions of the PowerUps, and have vertexes use the appropiate ones? ...lot of work...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 02:29:43 AM
Only if your pc is back. <_<
If i get my pc back ill ask people if they are interested in stream <_<
Like now.....

....you didn't answer my question, do I have to make pretty much four different characters? Brawl, True, SMG2, and Melee Mario/Luigi?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 18, 2012, 03:16:05 AM
Im in! i got my pc tonight so ill  like to enter  :af2:
so its true? what did got saved froma ll your wips?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your computers back?

Nice we can resume work on Iron Man :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


So much I want from you.... :srs:

Groudon
Big Boss
TBPITW Mario
and HAMM
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 08:46:49 PM
So much I want from you.... :srs:

Groudon
Big Boss
TBPITW Mario
and HAMM
yup im also eager for groudon,mario ridding yoshi and big boss we need a new snake psa xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 03:41:54 AM
....you didn't answer my question, do I have to make pretty much four different characters? Brawl, True, SMG2, and Melee Mario/Luigi?
Lol sorry i posted 10 seconds after your post :P But i got my pc and good news everyone!!!! Almost all projects are safe!! :happy: So ill continue with them ASAP.
Also nope i have them so dont worry  ;D

Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 10:05:33 AM
so its true? what did got saved froma ll your wips?
Yep it is. Ill make an stream if people is interested in >_>

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 18, 2012, 06:46:24 PM
Your computers back?

Nice we can resume work on Iron Man :af2:
Of course mate :vyse:
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 18, 2012, 07:57:55 PM
Congrats Ani!

Mario&#039;s gonna be awesome, I just know it :P
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 08:46:49 PM
So much I want from you.... :srs:

Groudon
Big Boss
TBPITW Mario
and HAMM
Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 09:28:20 PM
yup im also eager for groudon,mario ridding yoshi and big boss we need a new snake psa xD


Lol thanks guys also yep all those projects will be back in track soon Hammm PSA FTW!!!!!


a stream of psa  , animating rigging? abit of everything?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 09:42:20 PM
a stream of psa  , animating rigging? abit of everything?
A bit of everything except PSA :P (animate,texturing,rigging,bonesets)

Wait, so every WIP is still on your PC? If so then I want to see more SSB UC Bowser progress with that SSB UC Mario, also could I make alternate models work with those two? Like get SM64 Mario Bros (sicne I'm, updating their rig and models) to work when you're finished, or you can if I finish them before. Also I hope that there'll be enough room for a few more bones to get the SM64 Bros' hands to change in aniamtions. Also I don't remember, will you use Spring Mario as the ground Up B?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 18, 2012, 09:44:57 PM
A bit of everything except PSA :P (animate,texturing,rigging,bonesets)
i would like that xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you mean that the actual FitCharacter.pac are gone and you still have the animations, characters, and other stuff, or that you have the actual moveset, but lost the animations, models, ect? I'm confused. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 18, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
Almost all projects are safe!! :happy: So ill continue with them ASAP.
Also nope i have them so dont worry  ;D


Is.... Sasuke safe?!
And the FS?!
And Bowser Jr?!