Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


December 24, 2011, 09:39:48 PM #331 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:41:06 PM by DemonKid
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 12:27:20 AM
I did, I was just making sure.

Merry Christmas Tabuu, and everyone out there! King cold is now out!

*downloads* :D

as of what I can see on the pictures , he looks great :)

btw , did you started Batsu / when will you start Batsu ? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 24, 2011, 09:43:16 PM
*downloads* :D

as of what I can see on the pictures , he looks great :)

btw , did you started Batsu / when will you start Batsu ? :P

I have already started on Batsu, but I haven't been working on him lately. I will start to work on him more some time next week though.

I won't be able to upload anything tomorrow so I thought I would release something today.

No rush or anything , take your time with Batsu. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

your king cold seems really amazing merry christmas to you demonkid :)
i am impatient you begin on alice in costume of siren i am sure she will be really wonderfull

good continuation and i wish you that christmas bring you all you wishes


you needing to make the model of King cold more smoother so it looks better and use the shader0 from beyond´s goku too since that one is best for these DBZ models(also others)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

King Cold time! Too bad my Ganondorf slots are more than packed, so he won't make it on my SD. :oshi:

Well, at least that one guy will be happy that you released him..

Also, you started on Batsu already? Cool man..

He has fire and electric powers, so Captain Falcon will be a perfect fit.

December 25, 2011, 04:05:23 AM #338 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:27:02 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
ALL RIGHT! Korudo Daio! :3

I'm going to start my PSA pronto. :3 Thanks, I owe you so much. Merry Christmas to you too! Can I do anything for you in return?

EDIT: I did as Gotenks said and switched shaders with Goku's, and the result made a huge difference in the model's appearance. Only problem is, his armor gets slightly wonky, but otherwise, it's no longer blocky.



EDIT2: I fixed the armor too. It was a texture format issue, it needed to be CMPR instead of what it was.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 25, 2011, 04:05:23 AM
ALL RIGHT! Korudo Daio! :3

I'm going to start my PSA pronto. :3 Thanks, I owe you so much. Merry Christmas to you too! Can I do anything for you in return?

EDIT: I did as Gotenks said and switched shaders with Goku's, and the result made a huge difference in the model's appearance. Only problem is, his armor gets slightly wonky, but otherwise, it's no longer blocky.



EDIT2: I fixed the armor too. It was a texture format issue, it needed to be CMPR instead of what it was.

That looks way better then what I had before. Do you mind sending me the files and taking a few in game shots so that I may update him?


Your version is on the right I assume? If so, you did a great job. It looks much, much better. It looks so polygoned and [censored] before.

Now all it needs its a sexy ass texture.

December 25, 2011, 06:53:07 AM #342 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 04:48:22 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Well, I asked Beyond, but I doubt he'll do it. Besides, I'm not too fond of Beyond anyway, he comes off to me as kind of an @$$.

And yep, mine is on the right. And the armor's fixed too.

I agree that it looks far more better than before. I updated the vault with him.

Yup... he's awesome. For me to sacrifice my own Tabuu hack for him. XD