Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just subscribing >_> Please, ignore me and continue to shiki about <_<
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Future link 2.0?


It's not much right now. All I did was model most of the cape.
I'm going to try and model him as close as I can to this artwork I found.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hmmm, that looks interesting. ;D I kinda like it. :)

Oh my gosh. I JUST rediscovered future Link 1.0 the other day and now you're making another one that's BETTER?

Yes please!


Yessssss, that'll be awesome. There needs to be more creative stuff like that, in  my opinion. Lookin forward to it.

For some reason, the cape reminds me of Fi...

Finally decided to work on the King Cold Revamp.
Rigging is about 45-50% done.

I still need to rig the cape and fix the rigging around the shoulders and those pads.
At first I was going to use my old .max file and update the rigging but instead I went ahead and redid everything from scratch. I remodeled his arms and hands to fit the boneset as well as edit the boneset itself while adding new bones for Tabuu's PSA.


Even with these edits I will make sure that this will still work completely with Gannon's moveset and animations.

I'm also thinking about making some of those texture animations that tooklink uses so he won't be expressionless.


Quote from: joke. on October 30, 2012, 11:52:29 AM
king cold is in high need of a brawl texture

He already has one, made by Dot. I just haven't released it because it's exclusive to my PSA. ;D

And that Cold is looking mighty neat, there, Demon. <3

Woo, after about two weeks of trying I finally got Angela's model!



Now I just need to t-pose it. She will be going over ZSS btw


It looks fine to me..

anyway some new stuff for the next ratchet update




do you have enough alt models to fill up fox's slot?

Yep I'm already working on two more so that should fill his slots

nice, you should also include a fitmotion with the bones not renamed, for the full slot replacement