Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea who Ratchet is (I never played Ratchet and Clank.... ^^;; ), but he looks pretty cool. ;D

But, of course, King Cold is the one I'm hyped for. ;D

well this is the last set of skins i'm working on for now.

Now I'm just going to work on the blasters and getting all the skins in place. Update 2 of my Ratchet mod should be released soon.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 01, 2012, 08:00:24 PM
I have no idea who Ratchet is (I never played Ratchet and Clank.... ^^;; ), but he looks pretty cool. ;D

But, of course, King Cold is the one I'm hyped for. ;D
The ratchet and clank games are pretty fun if you ask me, especially the R&C Future saga

I'm going to get back to work on him after I work on Shiki tomorrow. It's about time I finish her

I assume those games are on PlayStation, which I don't own and don't really play on.

Oh, so I take it you took my feedback on Shiki, huh? ;D

November 01, 2012, 11:43:35 PM #693 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:44:38 PM by Pervy
dat tux
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Ratchet looks great. Is that your texture or did Beyond ever revamp it for ya?

And any previews of King Cold?

November 03, 2012, 01:16:21 AM #696 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:17:29 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2012, 04:58:43 PM
Ratchet looks great. Is that your texture or did Beyond ever revamp it for ya?

And any previews of King Cold?
Still the original textures. beyond has yet to finish the new textures.
nothing on king cold worth showing for now.

anyway, just started to model Mr.mew


what do you guys think so far?

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 03, 2012, 01:16:21 AM
Still the original textures. beyond has yet to finish the new textures.
nothing on king cold worth showing for now.

anyway, just started to model Mr.mew


what do you guys think so far?
That's a nice start. ^o^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

It looks low-res......but looking good so far. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Zelia on November 03, 2012, 02:32:32 AM
That's a nice start. ^o^

Thanks

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 03, 2012, 02:44:18 AM
It looks low-res......but looking good so far. :D

well i'm trying to keep the filesize as low as possible so that he will fit in the fitmotion without any issues.

anyone else have any thoughts before I start rigging him to toad?


Quote from: DemonBoy on November 03, 2012, 03:04:16 AM
Thanks
Your welcome. ^^

Good job on getting him completed.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Looks good to me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks guys. I went ahead and redid the texture. how does it look now?


Also Fun Fact: This Mr.Mew model is actually an edited Ratchet model

tbh, i dont feel the need of a texture revamp on ratchet

November 03, 2012, 06:58:58 PM #704 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:44:24 AM by DemonBoy
Alright SJS finished the texture. Now to finalize the rig


any last edits I should make?

hopefully this will be done in a few more days.

Edit:
Fixed up the hair