Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay , over Zelda is cool :P
ohh , and you are "Expert Kitten" now! xD lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Looks at poll*

Sir, you are a Kingdom Hearts fanboy for sure.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 09, 2011, 11:37:44 PM
*Looks at poll*

Sir, you are a Kingdom Hearts fanboy for sure.
Well I do like the games but I'm not a fanboy. That game series is just the one that i have the most models for.
If i had more models from different games there would be different options.

I like that you have an option for Bleach characters. I definitely need a new Rukia model for my PSA. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 09, 2011, 11:42:35 PM
I like that you have an option for Bleach characters. I definitely need a new Rukia model for my PSA. :P

Is that so? Tell me who you want me to port her over and i'll get around to it sooner or later

Over Snake, that's who my PSA is over. :)

And I definitely love your Saki import. I use her all the time!





i had not seen you had did the import of saki i go try her by the way the gun are really amazing

i have tried your saki is amazing man really good import

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 09, 2011, 11:41:20 PM
Well I do like the games but I'm not a fanboy. That game series is just the one that i have the most models for.
If i had more models from different games there would be different options.

I'm not complaining at all bro. I love Kingdom Hearts.

December 10, 2011, 05:50:52 AM #73 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:51:50 AM by JCMR-Brawler64
Quote from: DemonBoy on December 09, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
Sure i'll get around to it after Terra armorless and a kingdom hearts stage. any request on who to port her over?
Over Zelda if is possible *w*
because there are many vertex on Zelda and PSA (morrigan), and importing over here, gonna be awesome *O*
Thanks for including the request on your poll, and good job too

You absolutely MUST do Karas over Sheik! I can't believe no one has yet.