Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57
Author Topic: Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25  (Read 209368 times)
DemonBoy
Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: December 11, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »

Thanks but that is unneeded at the moment. I want to finish most of my work before looking for more models.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know the limit for what models can be imported into brawl? I have been messing with Morrigan's model the entire day with no luck.

Another thing is that I have now learned how to add transparency to items, so I can now continue working on Terra's Final Battle.

I am tired right now though so tomorrow I will continue rigging models. Hopefully I will have a special character or stage ready for the holidays as well.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #106 on: December 12, 2011, 02:17:48 AM »

Where is that model from?

Looks [censored]ing epic.

If she's gonna be over Zelda, I volunteer to texture it.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: December 12, 2011, 06:28:43 AM »

Where is that model from?

Looks [censored] epic.

If she's gonna be over Zelda, I volunteer to texture it.

She is from Marvel vs Capcom 3. way better looking than the TvC model right?

Also it turns out the original texture was included so there is no need for that anymore. However if you still want to texture her i can give you the brawlbox ready version.

------------------------------------------------------

Progress report:

After dumming down the model quite a bit i finally got Morrigan's model in-game without it lagging to death or crashing!

This is what the model now looks like now.

Although she lost some quality I think she still looks pretty damn fine. Before I start to rig her I'm going to fix up her model a bit to make it look a little nicer.

One more thing. It appears that either Morrigan has long legs or that Zelda has short legs, either way I'm going to have to either resize some bones or resize some legs.

To make it simpler, Would everyone want a wi-fi safe version with no bone edits or a perfect version that dysncs wi-fi? I could also make both if it is really wanted, but I will need to know soon so I can start the rigging process.
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:30:53 AM by DemonBoy » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #108 on: December 12, 2011, 11:47:11 AM »

I want a version that looks the best. Could give a [censored] about that laggy website we have in Brawl.

If you want me to touch her up, give her shades, more defined texture and everything, let me know.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: December 12, 2011, 03:11:16 PM »

I want a version that looks the best. Could give a [censored] about that laggy website we have in Brawl.

If you want me to touch her up, give her shades, more defined texture and everything, let me know.

Alright I'll do that. All I need to do now is learn how to resize bones.

I need is for someone to help improve the textures for Batsu. Anyone who helps will get credit when it's finished.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:33:04 AM by DemonBoy » Logged

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: December 12, 2011, 05:19:22 PM »

hi Smiley
    ouah i am so glad to see this picture of squall it is really great man Smiley he seems a little more younger on the screen but he is really cool i am so happy you work on him for Link  Happy Face
    thanks again

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:44:11 PM by agent-s » Logged

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: December 12, 2011, 05:49:20 PM »

hi Smiley
    ouah i am so glad to see this picture of squall it is really great man Smiley he seems a little more younger on the screen but he is really cool i am so happy you work on him for Link  Happy Face
    thanks again

No problem.

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: December 12, 2011, 06:27:10 PM »

you know Squall is my favorite character of all the videogames so it was like a dream to have him in brawl on link and this become real now thanks to you Smiley
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:34:23 PM by agent-s » Logged

rikana
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: December 12, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

One more thing. It appears that either Morrigan has long legs or that Zelda has short legs, either way I'm going to have to either resize some bones or resize some legs.

To make it simpler, Would everyone want a wi-fi safe version with no bone edits or a perfect version that dysncs wi-fi? I could also make both if it is really wanted, but I will need to know soon so I can start the rigging process.

Please don't modify the bones. I really want to use Morrigan over Zelda without modified bones. I've honestly been waiting for this for a while. The moment I heard about successful model imports, I instantly thought Morrigan over Zelda and Akuma over Ganon (models from MvC3/UMvC3).

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: December 13, 2011, 04:38:42 AM »

Please don't modify the bones. I really want to use Morrigan over Zelda without modified bones. I've honestly been waiting for this for a while. The moment I heard about successful model imports, I instantly thought Morrigan over Zelda and Akuma over Ganon (models from MvC3/UMvC3).

I'll try not too but there is a noticeable difference in size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help with resizing everything to fit properly. If anyone can help me with this will get collab credit and a special request if wanted.

here are some pictures of the differences:

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: December 13, 2011, 05:01:43 AM »

i ask me something in milkshape it is possible to change the scale of a model without change the model maybe it change too the bones no?
    if you think yes send me your model of morrigan in pm i i will try to do this and to export for 3dsmax
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:44:45 AM by agent-s » Logged

rikana
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: December 13, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

Yeah. If possible, scale it rather than just making her shorter. She won't look proportional if her height was just shortened. But I realize her arm length is already the perfect match. Hmm.. I guess just keep Morrigan's arm elongated and see how that goes.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »

Yeah. If possible, scale it rather than just making her shorter. She won't look proportional if her height was just shortened. But I realize her arm length is already the perfect match. Hmm.. I guess just keep Morrigan's arm elongated and see how that goes.

It'll be a challenge but i'll try my best to make it work.

also here is something a whipped up while still awaiting help for some of my projects.

Protoman.EXE
    Extreme Kitten

Netbattler pro.

• Awards Hot Topic Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: December 13, 2011, 12:24:35 PM »

Lol that is cute beyond Beyond! I was waiting for someone to make some costumes for Sackboy! Because MegaSack, GanonSack, and JigglySack

Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: December 13, 2011, 12:33:40 PM »

Lol that is cute beyond Beyond! I was waiting for someone to make some costumes for Sackboy! Because MegaSack, GanonSack, and JigglySack

Hmm a megasack and a jigglysack huh? Wow man wow....

oh and that Sack-Boy is cute... Sacks....

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: