Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hmmm, SlayerMarth, could it be possible to port R.O.B's PSA over Olimar, please? I think Olimar's attacks are useless (does low damage, picking-up Pikmins walking with them...ummmm, no). What I would really like is the PSA to be ported without the 'Character Move Exclusive' protection, meaning that any character ported over Olimar could use the PSA (I wanna port E-102 Gamma over Olimar, but he's on Samus, so I want the PSA to work with any character). Finally, here's the PSA for R.O.B I wish to port over Olimar's : http://www.mediafire.com/?87gpgc8x5rj8g2u

Good Luck!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on January 02, 2012, 02:42:04 PM
Hmmm, SlayerMarth, could it be possible to port R.O.B's PSA over Olimar, please? I think Olimar's attacks are useless (does low damage, picking-up Pikmins walking with them...ummmm, no). What I would really like is the PSA to be ported without the 'Character Move Exclusive' protection, meaning that any character ported over Olimar could use the PSA (I wanna port E-102 Gamma over Olimar, but he's on Samus, so I want the PSA to work with any character). Finally, here's the PSA for R.O.B I wish to port over Olimar's : http://www.mediafire.com/?87gpgc8x5rj8g2u

Good Luck!

so you want rob psa to be ported to olimar and then a samus model ported to olimar to use a rob psa? i cant see that going well at all since samus boneset doesnt match rob or even any other brawl character at all TBH.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 02, 2012, 03:21:47 PMso you want rob psa to be ported to olimar and then a samus model ported to olimar to use a rob psa? i cant see that going well at all since samus boneset doesnt match rob or even any other brawl character at all TBH.
Hmmm...then how did someone created a PSA for Diddy that went with a Sonic vertex edit? (The Mecha Sonic from Sonic & Knuckles or SMBZ by fans... I have it over Diddy, and it's a Sonic model, not a Diddy one) My bad, if that cant be done. Anyways I have found a nice PSA, so doesn't matter anymore.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

The ported sonic's model to diddy, and psa'd it over diddy like MarioDK's Goku........ An actual port.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on January 02, 2012, 02:42:04 PMHmmm, SlayerMarth, could it be possible to port R.O.B's PSA over Olimar, please? I think Olimar's attacks are useless (does low damage, picking-up Pikmins walking with them...ummmm, no). What I would really like is the PSA to be ported without the 'Character Move Exclusive' protection, meaning that any character ported over Olimar could use the PSA (I wanna port E-102 Gamma over Olimar, but he's on Samus, so I want the PSA to work with any character). Finally, here's the PSA for R.O.B I wish to port over Olimar's : http://www.mediafire.com/?87gpgc8x5rj8g2u Good Luck!
not possible to do that

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nanobuds~ http://www.mediafire.com/?83wxx5arcxjhsia

I believe one Glitch was that the Down-B air, if hits it does 999% damage. That can't be fixed through psa. But overall its still a pretty cool port.

hmmm how about Hyper Sonic PSA over Dedede, adn try to fix teh errors somehwo lie they where fixed for lcuario over diddy?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fix what errors?
Silver over diddy?
That error can't be fixed. When I had it so that the move did 0% damage, tested it, It hit and did 999% damage. 

Also that hyper sonic, I can't test atm so you'll have to.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 04:56:59 PM
Nanobuds~ http://www.mediafire.com/?83wxx5arcxjhsia

I believe one Glitch was that the Down-B air, if hits it does 999% damage. That can't be fixed through psa. But overall its still a pretty cool port.

thanks bro

heh... i dont think ill tell my little bro about the glitch and ill just spam him with it :P

will any silver model work with it? like my gen silver?


Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 05:06:11 PM
Fix what errors?
Silver over diddy?
That error can't be fixed. When I had it so that the move did 0% damage, tested it, It hit and did 999% damage. 

Also that hyper sonic, I can't test atm so you'll have to.

thats fine. adn no, i mean that u fixed erros and gltiches with lcuario over diddy, so iw as askin gif u could fix errors with hyoer sonic over dedede. but i can test him
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




i said for dedede :P i see how it seems liek is adi diddy tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.