Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wsosukgxr2rrnru

over diddy kong x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Scotty P freezes over Olimar for me :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know you just finished Scott over Olimar, but could you try him over Jiggs?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

it freezes over olimar, so o shrunk everyhting EXCEPT the fitmotion. anyone know a way of shrinking that? that is the only reason it isnt wrking... i think
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 07, 2011, 01:19:59 AM
it freezes over olimar, so o shrunk everyhting EXCEPT the fitmotion. anyone know a way of shrinking that? that is the only reason it isnt wrking... i think

shrink the animations cleaning their key frames with the *clear* button. It will reduce the file size of the animations shrinking the size of the Motion.

hope this helps :P
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




hmm. it isnt working fo rme
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 07, 2011, 01:56:48 AM
hmm. it isnt working fo rme

try this:

Go to the fitxxCharacter.pac/pcs = preview the model = click *load* = select the FitMotion = select  *X* animation then go and select the TopN bone from it = be sure its frame 1 = click the CLEAN button = you may see that the Yellow translations and stuff will turn white [like the original ones] and a Message will appear saying *10 unused nodes have been removed* = do this with all the animations and save.

I always do this when I have trouble with filesize and stuff.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 07, 2011, 02:25:54 AM #22 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:31:58 AM by slayermarth101
Hey AGFanProduction, I didn't get a chance to test it so can you tell me any glitches etc on what it does?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cdd9ne5c28ud1wh

And heres scott over jiggs. I didnt test it either. But it should work better because you dont have those pikmin with you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uk59ad721p27bz0

And use this code so it wont freeze when you jump twice:

Jiggs is a normal jumper
* 04B0BA6C 00000001

(The .rel is inside the folder in both  files above. I need feedback on both so please tell me any problems.)

hey, i jsu tthought, can u take teh jiggs .rel, adn edit it to work ove rolimar, then i use this downlaod and it would work? ebcause i dont wanna fix eveyr aniamtion
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 02:25:54 AM
Hey AGFanProduction, I didn't get a chance to test it so can you tell me any glitches etc on what it does?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cdd9ne5c28ud1wh


It worked pretty well (Attacks and Stuff) :af:

but still it has his glitches:

1. This is always on him, he can jump/attack/whatever around but the barrel is always there and it doesn't move.


2. Final Smash doesn't works, froze the character in a jump pose inside the barrel.

3. Froze when the match ended. *GAME! ... *screen turns black* ... beeeep*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 07, 2011, 02:46:26 AM #25 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:48:18 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 07, 2011, 02:44:19 AM
hey, i jsu tthought, can u take teh jiggs .rel, adn edit it to work ove rolimar, then i use this downlaod and it would work? ebcause i dont wanna fix eveyr aniamtion
You can give it a shot if you wanna. I have no time ATM so i cant.

AGF, Give me a sec, I think i can fix some of those.

EDIT:
Did you try adding the no entry/ results data code for him?


Diddy has No Crawl
04B0B844 00000000

No Entry Data
04AD8030 00000000
04AD8034 00000000
04AD8038 00000000
04AD803C 00000000
04AD8040 00000000
04AD8044 00000000
04AD8048 00000000
04AD8050 00000000
04AD8054 00000000
04AD805C 00000000


No Result Data
04AD8068 00000000
04AD806C 00000000
04AD8070 00000000
04AD8074 00000000
04AD8078 00000000
04AD807C 00000000
04AD8080 00000000
04AD8084 00000000
04AD8088 00000000
04AD808C 00000000
04AD8090 00000000
04AD8094 00000000

ok, i will
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 02:46:26 AM
AGF, Give me a sec, I think i can fix some of those.

EDIT:
Did you try adding the no entry/ results data code for him?


Diddy has No Crawl
04B0B844 00000000

No Entry Data
04AD8030 00000000
04AD8034 00000000
04AD8038 00000000
04AD803C 00000000
04AD8040 00000000
04AD8044 00000000
04AD8048 00000000
04AD8050 00000000
04AD8054 00000000
04AD805C 00000000


No Result Data
04AD8068 00000000
04AD806C 00000000
04AD8070 00000000
04AD8074 00000000
04AD8078 00000000
04AD807C 00000000
04AD8080 00000000
04AD8084 00000000
04AD8088 00000000
04AD808C 00000000
04AD8090 00000000
04AD8094 00000000


Is that for me? well, I don't ... :3

those codes only applies for Diddy?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 03:03:46 AM
Yeah, they should help with the port over diddy.

ohh well, Last time I edited my *code file* was when I added Mewtwo2000's codes to him and I exactly don't know how to open my updated *code file* as a .txt file without messing with the codes...

Isn't there another way? :3
just asking before attempting something.. x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0