Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 171101 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: July 15, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »

Mia looks pretty awesome, I'd totally get that. o.o

But what I really want is Geno. >:I

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: July 16, 2012, 11:49:28 PM »

niice work Alba     both costumes on Mia look great and the texture buff SJS gave Nephenee looks pretty sweeet. her armors and what-not have a much better shade and color to em. reminds me, i still need to get on that one "report" for you

(i thought it was be best to post all my praise here, even though i recently saw the mentioned spread out in many different threads)

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: July 17, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »

ur Mia looks great i cant wait for u to release it cuz it looks so good keep up the great work dude
    I made a lurker post! Iḿ flattered! Happy Face

I'm glad you like her! =D

Mia looks pretty awesome, I'd totally get that. o.o
    He's coming, Waffle'ś making the Throw animations, and I'ĺl be free from this Friday on, so I'll probably have something to show this weekend or next week. Cheesy

niice work Alba     both costumes on Mia look great and the texture buff SJS gave Nephenee looks pretty sweeet. her armors and what-not have a much better shade and color to em. reminds me, i still need to get on that one "report" for you

(i thought it was be best to post all my praise here, even though i recently saw the mentioned spread out in many different threads)
    Yeah, here is fine. I'm glad you're liking her! I've edited the model some more to give it a new mapping,so the one I sent you is obsolete. I'll give you the finished product once it's done. Tongue

EDIT: Moar Mia
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:59:22 PM by Albafika » Logged

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #213 on: July 18, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »

You should post some sexy in-game pics of that thing I made last night for Mia

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: July 24, 2012, 12:19:20 AM »

You should post some sexy in-game pics of that thing I made last night for Mia
    Kinda late for this. DX

Anyways, Mia's released:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807

Now back to PSA'ing Geno and plan the start of a secret project...

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: July 24, 2012, 12:26:35 AM »

Now back to PSA'ing Geno
    you made my day xD i hope geno will be epic but i already see it it will
    btw if i still waiting for afew things then i am done with vegeta needing any help since i think i can make a better geno boost now

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »

Kinda late for this. DX

Anyways, Mia's released:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807

Now back to PSA'ing Geno and plan the start of a secret project...

And now I no longer have to look at Marth's girly face.  I can look at the face how a real swordsman who despite being a gal is still more manly than Marth.  But yeah Mia is awesome.  It's clear how much time and effort went into making her.

And of course, hype for Geno!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »

Can't wait for Geno!

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »

I gotta say... Mia is one of the best looking rigs out there. And it's only your first one! Way to be awesome. Speaking of awesome, that Machinima featuring Mia up in your poll is godly.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »

Mia is a piece of art. She animates really well and the clipping isn't nearly as bad as you said it was. I mean look at the video, lots of close-ups and I barely noticed it.

Speaking of awesome, that Machinima featuring Mia up in your poll is godly.

Why thank you. I was up till 5am working on it, that's how awesome Mia is =D

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: July 28, 2012, 11:16:45 PM »

you made my day xD i hope geno will be epic but i already see it it will
    btw if i still waiting for afew things then i am done with vegeta needing any help since i think i can make a better geno boost now
    Indeed, NOW I'm gonna work on him. I don't think I'll need any help, I've got everything arranged in my head, just gotta add the coding!

And now I no longer have to look at Marth's girly face.  I can look at the face how a real swordsman who despite being a gal is still more manly than Marth.  But yeah Mia is awesome.  It's clear how much time and effort went into making her.

And of course, hype for Geno!
    Thanks, sDo0m, really means a lot to know one's first rig/model work was a real success. It took this long because it's not like me to release a half-assed model like most in Marth's Vault.... I actually DL'ed a huge amount to check their rigs to end the end be highly dissapointed at how most lacked expressions/proper rig. Mia has her flaws on the rig, but I'm pretty sure she's one of the best (rigs) on Marth's Vault, which is sad...

Can't wait for Geno!
    Me neither!

I gotta say... Mia is one of the best looking rigs out there. And it's only your first one! Way to be awesome. Speaking of awesome, that Machinima featuring Mia up in your poll is godly.
    It helps to have an awesome partner for texture work and culling! Nothing makes a character fit in the Brawl universe than a flawless texture work! Happy Face

As for the Machinima, it was done in the exact time I spent looking for someone to record that replay to showcase her (About 4 hours) Oh shi~ When I started uploading that replay, dRage had finished the machinima. It was timed. XD
    Mia is a piece of art. She animates really well and the clipping isn't nearly as bad as you said it was. I mean look at the video, lots of close-ups and I barely noticed it.
    Glad to know you liked her, Dragonrage. It feels great to receive a compliment and be featured with a Machinima from you. Happy Face

======================================================
    Anyways, here's a new rig of Mia, this time her starter outfit in Radiant Dawn, Swordmaster! (And Starwaffle's Mewtwo and Armored Mewtwo, and Thany's Roy! (3 new hacks at the same time! Happy Face)
    This rig took about 5 hours (Full assed, though!). I did it as a challenge to myself. I even did the faces myself Happy Face

Unlike Trueblade, this rig's flaws are less noticed I feel, due to the jacket on Trueblade making my life impossible. =/

Anyways, enjoy! Now, I'm REALLY REALLY going back to Geno (And another models), but expect a Geno preview on this next week!
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:23:30 PM by Albafika » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2012, 10:29:10 AM »

Oh sweet Jesus. All hacks that I've wanted! Im srs here
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:35:36 AM by Segtendo » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Riku20xx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: July 29, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »

Let me start my first post by thanking Albafika and SJS for this awesome Mia hack. I've actually been wondering if anyone was going to put any of the female characters from Fire Emblem into the game. I would prefer not to overwrite Marth with Mia, but if I have to, its cool. I am having a problem though... Every time I put the .pac and .pcs files in my fighters folder, it doesn't work--Marth is still there, nothing changed. Does anybody have any idea as to why this may be happening?
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:29:58 PM by Riku20xx » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: July 29, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »

I am having a problem though... Every time I put the .pac and .pcs files in my fighters folder, it doesn't work--Marth is still there, nothing changed. Does anybody have any idea as to why this may be happening?
    Is your .pac file named FitMarth00.pac and is your .pcs file named FitMarth00.pcs (The two numbers do not have to be "00". They can also be "01", "02", "03", "04", "05", and "06")? If your answer is no, then do so. It should work.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Riku20xx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: July 29, 2012, 08:10:55 PM »

Thanks for the quick response, KingJigglypuff. I have never really had any issues with any characters until recently. I installed Brawl+ and everything went to hell. Lol. I had a backed up folder and removed Brawl+ but still have a few issues. I did rename everything to FitMarth00.pac, etc... though.

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: