Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where do I put these files?  (Read 4528 times)
zigazav
Advanced Kitten

Likes to hack SSBB. Using mom's Wii for hacks now.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 07, 2011, 09:32:44 AM »

OK, I need help. I'm a complete noob with brawl hacking, so I don't know where brres files go. I have son InfFace ones, one that's name is MenSelchrFaceB260, some miscdata files, some Csp files, and Css files, I don't know anything about this, and my question about this stuff isn't in the Complete Noob Guide foe brawl hacking, please help. Maybe even tell me where other files not metioned in that guide go?  Kirby Dance

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Sacred Myth
Expert Kitten

Patience is the key to sucess

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »

InfFaces go in
PF>info>portrite
MenSelChrFaces Go in
menu>common>char_bust_tex
Custom character names and picutres and stoofz goes in
the common5.pac open it in brawlbox and replace em

Hope this helped  AWESOME 2.0!

zigazav
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »

WOW! A reply already?  I just made this topic! Thanks! But do you know of a list for the codes of the files, (I don't mean cheat codes, you know what I mean) to the SSBB fighters? I ask this because I want to put some picture files as portraits, and stuff for Viewtiful Joe, (Who replaces Capt. Falcon) and the recolors and original of Veemon. (Who replaces Mario). I know I might me a little frustraiting to deal with when it comes to where to put (and what to use) Brawl hack files, but I'm new to this. Could you include the rest of the fighters too? That would be great.

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Sacred Myth
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »

If you mean portraits for when you select a char during char selection screen thats all in the common5 pac. if you mean ingame pictures those are the infFaces files

zigazav
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »

InfFaces go in
PF>info>portrite
MenSelChrFaces Go in
menu>common>char_bust_tex
Custom character names and picutres and stoofz goes in
the common5.pac open it in brawlbox and replace em

Hope this helped  AWESOME 2.0!
OK, now about renaming files, do you know of alist for (and about) renaming files to be reconized by brawl?

Sacred Myth
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 06:43:06 AM »

Yeah buddy, this should help.

Next time, you should search the fourms hehe :3

zigazav
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »

OK, I'm just having problems with Character select screen and Custom Stages. It just freezes when going to "Group" Mode, I don't even make it to the CSS screen.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: