Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawl ISO stopped working  (Read 1745 times)
DMN666
Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 07, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »

Okay so like my brawl iso stopped working for reasons unknown.
    It was playing fine when i first got it, its actully my friends iso and was only modded to have Shadow's voice over sonic (I hate shadow, good thing no one plays sonic!)
    So yeah things were fine until i found that USBloader can use Codes, so i activated the codes to on, through in my gct file and haxz and then my brawl iso takes me back to the homebrew menu (Wii menu if activated from the USBloader channel)

From what i looked up on google they said its a bad rip or some other crap where a wii need some rev file or something.
    I know some wii games like Black Ops wont play and need to be edit there file and change "Regieon free" to load with its cIOS number, or my House Of The Dead Return didnt want to play HotD2 with my SD card and also kicks me back to the menu. The game plays HotD2 on my bros SD card...dont know why.

So yeah, i actviated the codes but before that i was going around the edit file thing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »

Okay so like my brawl iso stopped working for reasons unknown.
    It was playing fine when i first got it, its actully my friends iso and was only modded to have Shadow's voice over sonic (I hate shadow, good thing no one plays sonic!)
    So yeah things were fine until i found that USBloader can use Codes, so i activated the codes to on, through in my gct file and haxz and then my brawl iso takes me back to the homebrew menu (Wii menu if activated from the USBloader channel)

From what i looked up on google they said its a bad rip or some other crap where a wii need some rev file or something.
    I know some wii games like Black Ops wont play and need to be edit there file and change "Regieon free" to load with its cIOS number, or my House Of The Dead Return didnt want to play HotD2 with my SD card and also kicks me back to the menu. The game plays HotD2 on my bros SD card...dont know why.

So yeah, i actviated the codes but before that i was going around the edit file thing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

first off ignore most if not all the striked out info.  99% of the time its due to u missing something simple. (<-- knows, she was there) region free settings should only be needed if ur using a pal wii for ntscu iso or vice versa. i don't remember all the cIOS details but there was really just 1 that u needed for brawl. as for the menu reset i'm not 100% sure. what cios r u using? next what usb loader exactly?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:29:56 AM »

I think that as long as you have cIOS 249, you should be fine since that's what USB loaders use.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:12:05 AM »

I think that as long as you have cIOS 249, you should be fine since that's what USB loaders use.
    it depends on the version of 249. the newest one supports a lot more then the older ones, (i.e. ios reload block and dual layer games) but considering it worked before i don't think it's his cios. might be the usb loader ur using.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: