Updated OP! + New Poll!

Started by Ikuto, December 18, 2011, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Moveset?

Love you what ever you call your self!
1 (6.7%)
Nice your keeping sasuke
8 (53.3%)
*insert insult*
1 (6.7%)
So.... How's life?
3 (20%)
Why fine option 4 how about you?
2 (13.3%)
^Mind if I but in?
0 (0%)
^ NO! now Back to ontopic... How's sasukes life?
0 (0%)
^ Very emo, very emo...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 19, 2011, 03:22:36 AM
oh and why not phenonix flower jutsu as one of the moves? and maybe he could use cs2 to fly up for up b
No. Up will be a regular teleport(maybe controllible I'm thinking) Phenoix I've been thinking, but if you have an idea the tell.
Quote from: Mariodk on December 19, 2011, 08:25:46 AM
i know how it feel cuz ppl making metal sonic over Wolf boneset and not sonic´s and making one´s PSA projects alittle harder
but just use the vertex in my option its better then that model
so beyond vertex instead if the model ok. I'll do that (for now.)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Chidori would be better to just use as the final smash both on ground and in the air.

Lion's Barrage would be an awesome Up throw.

And why not include Shurikens into the moveset?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ikuto, I already PM'ed you some moveset Ideas, but I think that if you wanted to include Shurikens in the moveset then they should be Up Tilt etc. Also lions barrage would be a pretty cool Side B if you could do it like Kid Buu. As for Phoenix flower, that should be Side B in the air.

You should make his NB - chidori, then make his side b Fire style , then make his N air Phenoix fire style, then make one of his taunt activate his shranigan  then make his Final smash turn him into curse mark (which you can use yoshis wings *cough*) or his suasno.. 

young sasuke does not have susano..
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: dockman7 on December 19, 2011, 06:24:07 PMYou should make his NB - chidori, then make his side b Fire style , then make his N air Phenoix fire style, then make one of his taunt activate his shranigan  then make his Final smash turn him into curse mark (which you can use yoshis wings *cough*) or his suasno.. 
its moveset for Young sasuke not shippuden
so chidori as a FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

December 19, 2011, 06:27:28 PM #36 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:41:46 PM by dockman7
but what about the curse mark?
And saskue (young) never had a sword, and who is this over because did you know that DevMasters put out an awesome import of young saskue over falco? just saying 

Quote from: dockman7 on December 19, 2011, 06:27:28 PMbut what about the curse mark? And saskue (young) never had a sword, and who is this over because did you know that DevMasters put out an awesome import of young saskue over falco? just saying 
if you look in afew posts before he knows and you can remove the sword easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: dockman7 on December 19, 2011, 06:46:25 PMbut did you see his import?
yes needing better shaders/textures and needing to remove these on his hands,needing to be over Marth cuz of this moveset and a other there is normaly over marths but uploaded with a .rel file to be over Diddy kong i think
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

But MarioDk I thought you could rig? Why not help him out and rig Sasuke over Marth?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2011, 08:40:03 PMBut MarioDk I thought you could rig? Why not help him out and rig Sasuke over Marth?
i maybe do that but im busy with other stuff now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Starting on Walking animation...
-

Quote from: Mariodk on December 19, 2011, 08:46:10 PM
i maybe do that but im busy with other stuff now
Cool. When you do rig Sasuke, try using the revolution 3 Sasuke model. He looks a lot better with out those arm things.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2011, 10:09:19 PMCool. When you do rig Sasuke, try using the revolution 3 Sasuke model. He looks a lot better with out those arm things.
if i got it and its is Young sasuke im also needing a better young naruto model then the one in model resources
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later