Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 01, 2013, 03:08:09 PM
Hack with broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Missing PAC file: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip

Points Added: 3
New Total: 16
Both hacks fixed. Thanks.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 01, 2013, 03:08:09 PM
Hack with broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Missing PAC file: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip

Points Added: 3
New Total: 16

You don't have to spend your personal time adding your own points. I do all of that regardless.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 05, 2013, 08:34:59 PM #632 Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:55:31 PM by Vyse
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1866

This file was hosted on my Mediafire, and I just got an e-mail stating it had been deleted due to a ToS violation.

I don't have it anymore.

I'm just mentioning this because if this is ever going to get fixed, it'll have to happen here.

Another dimension Link, does anyone have that to reupload?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

I noticed two "false donkey kong" in the vault with the same name, the same description and the same picture for both hacks.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Quote from: Chaoszard on February 11, 2013, 10:05:23 PM
I noticed two "false donkey kong" in the vault with the same name, the same description and the same picture for both hacks.

Mind giving a link?


March 17, 2013, 06:39:28 AM #637 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:53:13 AM by Vaanrose
Flygon was looking for a couple of his hacks that got removed from Mediafire. I sent them to him over PM, and he said I should mention them here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184

Edit: Here's the new links.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aj223737l2h9nb7
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyavc324bk1o74v


Quote from: Vaanrose on March 17, 2013, 06:39:28 AM
Flygon was looking for a couple of his hacks that got removed from Mediafire. I sent them to him over PM, and he said I should mention them here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184

Don't know if I'm supposed to share the new download links I sent him, though.

You should. It would help.

Seems I downloaded this a few weeks before it was deleted.
Mute City 2025- http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q


that's the old DEAD link right there... dead as dirt.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Mute+City+2025*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Quote from: Linketsu on March 20, 2013, 08:26:32 PM
Seems I downloaded this a few weeks before it was deleted.
Mute City 2025- http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q


that's the old DEAD link right there... dead as dirt.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Mute+City+2025*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Thanks for that! All fixed.

Hi, I was look to see if anyone had downloaded this link while it was still available I really like aigis and it seems the link is broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291
so if anyone has the link laying around or something that would be great thanks!

Quote from: rpopp on March 23, 2013, 12:35:41 AM
Hi, I was look to see if anyone had downloaded this link while it was still available I really like aigis and it seems the link is broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291
so if anyone has the link laying around or something that would be great thanks!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29667333/FitPeachAegis.pcs

There you go!


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
Mind if I repair the download with your reupload?

Go right ahead.