Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 20, 2012, 06:15:59 AM #270 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:36:24 AM by Vyse
I'm modifying the list to make it a bit easier to use, so it won't be working correctly for a bit. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Done. Hacks' names are now displayed instead of just links.

January 20, 2012, 07:44:53 AM #271 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:05:33 AM by Puraidou Liteyears
Quote from: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 05:08:06 AM
Pic pointed out to me that I forgot to exclude deleted hacks, so I fixed that. Shrank the list down from around 1100 to a much more manageable 955.
Holy.. ._.'

Well... seems we got a [censored]load to do o_o'
A [censored]load it is.. 53 pages of reported hacks (thats over 2000 hacks reported....) O_o"

Stupid SOPA >.< ,megaupload is canceled by that [censored].
but megaupload has made another page that just have IP
ill see if i can help in some hacks that are broken by SOPA
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 20, 2012, 01:46:53 PM
Stupid SOPA >.< ,megaupload is canceled by that [censored].
but megaupload has made another page that just have IP
ill see if i can help in some hacks that are broken by SOPA
Technically it's not the bill, since it's not passed yet. Take this to the Sopa topic ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



January 20, 2012, 03:18:12 PM #274 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:23:54 PM by SJS
If I actually kept all the hacks I downloaded to make portraits of, I'd have a lot of these =/

I'll try running Recuva and see what pops up.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


January 20, 2012, 04:50:02 PM #275 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:54:03 PM by Vyse
Fixed:
Squirtletwo
Clone Trainer
Ivysaurtwo
Ice Mages
Fox Solo
Charizardtwo
Captain Obama
Moonlight Battlefield
TROB (Green)

Plus all 12 of mine.

I have some more old hacks, but their owners have been online recently, so I'll hold off on uploading.

Also, I changed the list so that links open in a new tab instead of the current one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio
I was actually gonna make a BRSTM of this.
I'll do it sometime.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OK, well I went back and did all of the necessary fixes for most of the hacks given in the last 3 pages or so.  Yes, even the ones you provided Seg (you lazy bum).

I however didn't do the fixes for Akari_Un's hacks yet, as all of his stuff is gone from the Vault.  If someone would be so kind as to put them back up, I'd be happy to fix the DLs, but as it stands I'm not gonna waste my time fixing DLs for deleted hacks.

January 20, 2012, 05:24:40 PM #278 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:31:57 PM by Soneek
I don't have any of the brstms that were on Megaupload, but I can provide alternate links for some of the songs, even though the brstms were most likely made by someone else on another site. Would that be fine?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 20, 2012, 05:21:56 PM
OK, well I went back and did all of the necessary fixes for most of the hacks given in the last 3 pages or so.  Yes, even the ones you provided Seg (you lazy bum).
Yea. I said I was lazy D:

I'll do mine next time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Here's a new link for the boulder badge by yum4tum: http://www.mediafire.com/?26c39jockyjzjyc

It's under the franklin badge

January 20, 2012, 09:54:58 PM #281 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:55:51 PM by -Username removed by SOPA-
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


January 20, 2012, 10:06:14 PM #283 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:14:27 PM by -Username removed by SOPA-
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P