Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help! My Wii fails to read discs!  (Read 975 times)
zigazav
Advanced Kitten

Likes to hack SSBB. Using mom's Wii for hacks now.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 25, 2011, 05:01:38 AM »

Everything the subject's title says, and also, I put this here because it prevents me from getting hacks to work. No matter which disc I put in, when I go to the Disc Channel, it comes up with the message the comes up if your disc cannot be read. I've even tried the alternate loader, it's probably not the disc's fault because, I even tried discs that worked before, and they failed. Such as: "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" for example, I've tried others, but they don't work as well. This all started when I tried to load some hacks onto SSBB, but got the disc error right when the hacks got loaded. It said to turn off the Wii, (along with some other useless stuff) but the power button didn't work, so I pulled the plug out of the Wii's power port. Metroid Other M worked fine, untill my game got interupted by the same disc error, but with different color look. After that, no discs worked, not even GCN games, but non-disc related homebrew works fine, so it's not completely broken, please help if you can.

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 03:35:15 PM »

Everything the subject's title says, and also, I put this here because it prevents me from getting hacks to work. No matter which disc I put in, when I go to the Disc Channel, it comes up with the message the comes up if your disc cannot be read. I've even tried the alternate loader, it's probably not the disc's fault because, I even tried discs that worked before, and they failed. Such as: "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" for example, I've tried others, but they don't work as well. This all started when I tried to load some hacks onto SSBB, but got the disc error right when the hacks got loaded. It said to turn off the Wii, (along with some other useless stuff) but the power button didn't work, so I pulled the plug out of the Wii's power port. Metroid Other M worked fine, untill my game got interupted by the same disc error, but with different color look. After that, no discs worked, not even GCN games, but non-disc related homebrew works fine, so it's not completely broken, please help if you can.
    this happened to me it's why i'm currently using a usb loader. ur wii's disc drive burned out u'll need to have it repaired. honestly i have my suspicions about gecko possibly causing the drive to fail quicker.

edit: why did u post this twice? O.o
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 03:37:57 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: