Wii Memory

Started by TheMTorres29, December 27, 2011, 01:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright I have 2 Wii's. 1)One is hacked 2) and the other one is fully totally hacked and modded. My first one has my memory though. Can I open it ad just like switch memory or something? I know I can copy it but my second wii is new and cant play DVD-R's.


SO to sum it all up i want to get my data form the 2nd wii to my 1st one that can play DVD-Rs :-\ r)
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Use Savegame Manager (homebrew app) to extract your savegames to your SD card. Then put your SD card with the savegames in the other Wii and run Savegame Manager again to install your savegames. Not that hard really :)

O ok haha THNX What about channels? I just need to reinstall the WAD right? :)
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Alright THNX :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c: