NO NOT VEGETA WHY!!!!??????

Started by SSJ Is Clueless!, January 01, 2012, 07:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

beyonds awsome model freezing

freezing
not freezing
hmm thats wierd did you rename the mdlo thing inside the .pcs file.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I renamed it to FitVegeta00
instead of what beyond had >.>
But yes.

yah so did i

man i really cannot figure this out.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

All I did was rename it, havent gotten a freeze though.

your a lucky one.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

January 02, 2012, 01:15:12 AM #20 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:16:37 AM by MANSTA8
You guys are using it wrong if it's freezing, tested it on Riivolution and Gecko and it worked.
Also, why did you need to make a whole thread for this?

I'm guessing if it was any other character, a few people would ask on the creator's thread. >.>

what do you meen im using it wrong
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yea whats up with the vegeta? It dosent work!?

if someone has the new vegeta by beyond that works with the vegeta moveset could someone send it to me i want to see if it works.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

You might wanna switch to Riivolution... Gecko OS burns the Wii Disk Driver quicker
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I'm using it with USB Loader and it doesn't freeze

i am using riivolution
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

It froze one time when I chose Bridge of eldin