Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: ✿ Scarlet Revived ✿ : Flan Has Finally Returned, Completely Revamped PSA!  (Read 13857 times)
Roo
Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 05, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »

Flandre Scarlet is definitely one of the oldest running Brawl Projects. She has been in the making as of March 13th 2010. It's today that the project is finally revived, and COMPLETED!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so it begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(incomplete)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Model and Future Updates:
    The Miku Miku Dance model was imported by Blackjax96, after nearly 2 years of hard coding and deciphering. He promised me that he would get in the game at any cost, and so she did. I salute you Blackjax.

So far, the model works more of less perfectly. There are a few bugs that need to be fixed though. Bj's already on 'em.  Awesome Face

• Flan's Buttons are not actually attached to her shirt, nor do they rotate with her body, but do when the whole model is rotated.
    • Some graphical issues
    • Her Staff is connected to her wrist instead of her hand. Hard to Animate with.
    • (In the Future, if possible) Apply gravity wind physics to her dress and wing-crystals.

Completed Animations:
    My philosophy on animations: If it doesn't look good enough to have been MADE for Brawl, then it is not good enough. I am very good at animating, and animations are half the reason why movesets look good. This will be updated often.

Not yet uploaded: Walks, Dash, and a few non-important ones. (Unimportant animations like WaitItem and ect. won't have pics)

Moveset:
    I've had a year to go through, change, and hopefully COMPLETE the moveset. The original moveset was a bit overpowered, so it has been redone, and I must say, it will look beautiful in-game.

Flandre has three major factors to her. She is lightweight, fast, and has amazing aerial combat. On the ground, her attacks are rather slow and weak. In the air, her moves are fast, have oddly high knockback, and are quite spammable. She is also small (about Mario's height), and very floaty.

A: Flandre swings her free arm horizontally, from her right to her left, with a small fire graphic following it from start to finish. 3-5 % damage.

AA: Working off of the previous attack, she swings her arm back again, from her left to her right, with the same fire graphic. The difference is that the graphic is slightly larger, and the hitbox extends out slightly more. 4-6% damage.

Foreward tilt: She step's foreward and swings her staff, the Lævateinn. Has good reach, but low damage for a foreward tilt. 5-7% damage.

Up tilt: Flan quickly flings her arm in the air, straight upward, eyes closed, and open handed. After a slight delay, she clenches her hand into a fist, with a small explosion graphic. Has higher damage than alot of her ground-based attacks, due to having a delay. 10-12% damage, medium-high knockback.

Down Tilt: Swings the Laevetinn along the ground in a slow sweeping motion. 6% Damage.

Up Smash: While charging, Flandre crouches slightly, and folds her wings over her head, crystals facing outwards. When released, she swings her wings up and over her, goes into a backflip, and lands. This move hits twice. Once when the wings come in contact with the enemy, and once when her feet do. The wing-contact does 9% damage, and no knockback. The Feet-contact does 5% damage and medium knockback.

Side Smash: Flan flaps her wings and makes a sharp sprint forward, ramming into the enemy. There is very little lag after the attack, so you can repeat the smash in the opposite direction to trap your enemy until the knockback throws them out. Depending on how heavy the enemy is, determines how many times you can spam the attack. 3-5% Damage, Low knockback.

Down smash: Flandre unfurls her wings, crouches and spins low to the ground, with her wing crystals pointing outward, like a saw blade. To have an idea as to how this looks, it's somewhat similar to Peach's down smash. Hits 4 times, medium-low knockback. 3-5% each hit.

Neutral special: Flande shoots 5 projectiles ahead of her, arranged in a sideways V shape. It can be charged and held until release, but you cant move with a charged shot ready. High range, but low damage, about 1-2% each hit. just enough knockback so it stops the enemy from progressing forward. Slicing graphic when in contact with enemy.

Side Special: Flandre creates a large Blade from Flame, and swings it horizontally. Exactly what is shown in
    this video
    at 0:03. Has a TON of start up and ending lag, making it fair enough, seeing as it does high damage, and reaches as far as 3/4th the length of Final Destination. MediumHigh Knockback with Fire graphics when in contact with enemy, 12-15% damage.

Down special: Flandre backflips into the air, aims her arms downward, and releases a barrage of projectiles towards the ground, in a bit of a fan-shape. This attack has three stages of charge. First stage is just a barrage of small pellets that cause no knockback. The second, are small super-scope sized bullets, that cause low knockback. The third charged state fires 3 large bullets that explode on contact with the ground. These have high knockback and damage.

Low: 1-2% damage per bullet

Medium: 3-5% Per bullet

High: 8-10% per bullet, high knockback, explodes

Up special: Flan uses her most famous spell card, "And then there where none."
    Shown here,
    the attack allows her to control her direction through the air, but the controls are a bit slippery. Small, low-range projectiles fly out from all directions while in use. She is invincible to all damage during this attack, and forces her into freefall when it's complete or cancelled. Bullets cause 1-2% damage, and lasts for 3 seconds or so. It can be cancelled at any time by pressing B.

Neutral Special Air: Flandre shoots 6 short-range spikes from all around her. They cause 2-3% damage and have low knockback.

Side Special Air: Similar to her side-smash, except it goes much farther and forces her into Freefall after it's done. Medium-high knockback, 10% Damage.

Back air: Flandre Lifts her wings up (so the crystals point up and behind her) and swings them down and backflips right-side up again, causing slicing graphics, 8% damage and a spike.

Foreward air: Flandre gains forward momentum, and uses her leg to first kick upwards (4% damage) and then down again (7% damage).

Down Air: Flandre curls up into a ball, and closes her wings like a pair of scissors below her. After, she forces her legs downward (Similar to Ganondorf's Down-Aerial) causing a weak spike. Causes 5% damage.

Up air: More or less the same as the down air, minus the foot-spike part.

Final smash:
    Still under debate. Sorta leaning towards something similar to this idea:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWRe_ZYyiw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWRe_ZYyiw</a>

Replace the soccer ball with Jigglypuff... >w>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and once last thing. Find someone with the "I support Flandre Stamp" and put it somewhere in your sig. (Yes, it CAN be in spoilers) It isn't for my benefit, it's for yours. Trust me, if you're exited about this moveset, then you will definitely want the stamp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very VERY old Thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8138.msg87156#msg87156
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:12:54 PM by Roo » Logged

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 07:31:22 PM »

*Reserved?*

For what? I dunno. Pancakes probably.

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:58 PM »

SWEET YOUKAI JESUS, AT LAST.

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 07:58:17 PM »

Jeez, I remember when you first started with this. Back when you were still using that Peach vertex and stuff. :O

Good luck with this.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:09:49 PM by Gamma Ridley » Logged

DAO_Ibuki
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »

*w*, nyaaaa! roo! is incredible , I cant wait to see flan on brawl!
    and if you want my help only tell me  Awesome Face  Evil

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 09:48:43 PM »

It's in motion!! Awesomeness!! Cheesy

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 10:07:17 PM »

*insert text here so I don't get warned*

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 12:21:03 AM »

So who's this going over...? Hopefully not Pit, he's got too many PSAs now... I mean... He has Waluigi, Goku, Tifa, Sora, possibly in the future Tekkaman Blade... Heck, BBB even considered making a new Sephiroth PSA on Pit...

For the highest chance of success, you should go for a character with few PSAs... Like... With voice mods, Diddy, Snake, (or if you want to make Sonic fanboys cry, and Sonic haters laugh) Sonic.
    XD

But, I wish you luck on this.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 12:39:29 AM »

I hope it stay's on Peach... PLEASE make it stay on Peach?!... Oh shi~

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 03:27:04 AM »

Hell to da yesh she's back in action!  Man I remember you started on this before I'd even joined XD  Hope now with a proper good model you get some really good progress this time Smiley

Since I don't have space in my sig, just know I have it here:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:00:49 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 04:40:16 AM »

In the words of Zeo
    Let there be loli vampires of doom >.>

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 04:53:32 AM »

Well, I had my own Flandre (not public at all, for me and my friends as well as a few chosen ones on this forum), but this one is the BEST. I'd like to have the download link, please.

EDIT :Oh I forgot :
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:36:02 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »

Well, I had my own Flandre (not public at all, for me and my friends as well as a few chosen ones on this forum), but this one is the BEST. I'd like to have the download link, please.

EDIT :Oh I forgot :

LOL there is no download link yet. The PSA + animations needs a lot of time, cuz he's completely replacing a character with Flandre. Im srs here

And please don't ever quote the entire OP again, we all know where it is. Im srs here

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 06:38:05 PM »

Edited the post so it didn't quote the OP.  Honestly it's a needless waste of space.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »

aaaw, I remember the days~
    you did using an vertex hack over peach with yoshis wings over fox if I wasn't mistaken on SWF x3
    it was where I did my hoppip hack and started with dusknoir lol xD

it's great to see flandre in action! thats great Cheesy

offtopic: I also remembered to audition for Whismur in my serie PFATSOS, sadly you didn't got the role D:

also, my hoppip production started at 2009 12 27, maybe eariel but that was the latest changes on my first file of it xD
    and I still haven't complete it D: *shame* maybe I should start on it again after my long break from it

but still! good luck with flandre x3

Stupid Tinypic :C

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: