Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Important notice! PLEASE READ!  (Read 2045 times)
MrUnusual
Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 09, 2012, 08:50:51 AM »

People people people, I am posting this as a heads up. I am a Graphic Designer, I add, create, edit and enhance textures. I've been doing graphics for 8 years, so it's not hard for me. What is difficult for me on the other hand is editing models and editing/ creating movesets/psa. A lot of you have been messaging me asking if I can put Teen Gohan over Mario or Captain Falcon, others have asked why the WolfGeta PSA isn't working well or even at all over my Vegeta Recolors.

Here is my answer: I DO NOT do models or movesets. I'm usually very laid back and am not much of an ass, but I felt I needed to be today because rather than people obtaining information from me about the matters, I get reported for models and PSA that aren't even mine, so please stop reporting me, it solves nothing.

If you have a problem with my Vault Upload, PM me and I will assist you, I am honored to assist anyone willing to ask, but just know that I only do texture editing. If you feel the need to ask me about something else, I will help in looking into it for you, but don't report me because your moveset doesn't work on my model, which isn't even MY model lol, I just did alternate outfits for it.

To publicly resolve these issues, please proceed to read the following because all frequently asked questions  about the subject matter are answered here:

Q: Can you put Teen Gohan (Who is currently over Pit) over Mario or Captain Falcon?

A: I cannot unfortunately. However, the best person to answer that question would be by asking the following members: BeyondYou, slayermarth101, hardcorebrawlhacks, mariodk, SmashClash, ads15, xxgbcxx

Q: (I was reported for this one, that's why I'm aggravated) Why doesn't MarioDK's Wolfgeta PSA work over your Vegeta Recolors, that defeats the purpose.

A: I don't know, I only did the recolors, trust me, it bothers me too, but if you want the best answer for that, ask MarioDK, he is the creator of the PSA, or ask Beyond because he uploaded the model. But what ever you do, do not report me for issues that don't apply to me, thank you. I do plan on releasing a 3rd version of my recolors that include, but are not limited to: Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Cell Saga Vegeta. With this release, I hope to work with Beyond and MarioDK on giving him a PSA/ Moveset and having this released as the "Ultimate Vegeta Pack" to accommodate peoples concern on the matter of this moveset error.

Q: Your textures are awesome! Can you you do one for my character?

A: It would be an honor, I love doing this stuff, it's fun to me, however, it might take some time, I'm a very busy man, I was a signed artist to Atlantic Records but my contract has ended, leaving me out of work, though I still invest time in singing, recording and writing music. I'm out of work at the moment, Sears laid me off too, so I've been investing more time to find work so that i can help my parents pay the bills so that we don't get evicted.

But if I have time, I will happily oblige Smiley It is my mission here to become the Vault's best texture hacker. I have a lot of competition, you guys are doing great! Doing these texture hacks will help me grow as a Graphic Designer, so i thank the people that have let me edit their models.

Thank you for reading, and as I stated above, if you need textures, don't hesitate to PM me, that's the main reason I posted this in the "Textues" section. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me also. But DO NOT Report me before allowing me to assist you, it's just unclassy and un-cool Tongue

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:59 AM »

I'm not too sure if this belongs here or in the On-Topic Discussion board, to be honest.

Regardless, here's a piece of advice: if you don't want people to PM you asking for things from you that are beyond your capabilities, it may be beneficial for you to include that in your signature. That way, it's there for anyone to see, and you don't have to remind everyone every single time.

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »

Thank you Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: