Ike Lawliet X Omo-Cat, Gurren Lagann finished! Big project, we need your help!

Started by Ike_Lawliet, January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

we should totally make the moveset.

and the final smash eyes should be the drills poking out of the holes.

so yay. and include the wings on the model for the moveset i'm going to make that his simple up-b.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Feel free to do so. If you finish a moveset that needs GL having spikes all over its body for its FS, I would likely be willing to make a model special for that. Otherwise, I will probably not feature the spikes in the final model, although they were included in the original model.

I removed them because they were poorly textured and difficult to see relative to the model's size. They also contributed surprisingly heavily to the model's already high poly count. Moreover, other different options looked better for GL's FS, such as generating a Giga Drill, or having the wings appear.


... What I'd really love, if I could ever get my hands on the right model, would be to have GL upgrade to a higher model during FS, by which I mean Arc, Chouginga, or TT.

With Gurren Lagann model, will a .pmd do?

Absolutely. As a matter of fact, I've already used several pmd models successfully. Danbo, for example, began as a pmd model. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24781)

January 29, 2012, 03:35:57 PM #94 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:05:05 PM by slayermarth101
Honestly I don't know what that is but, let's say I found like a character from it(Yoko). Would that count?
"Noob question"

Oh, haha, actually I'm only looking for the robots from that show. But thanks so much for the leg work! I appreciate your efforts.


I hope this isn't an illegal bump :/

Ike, got any progress? AT ALL?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]

It's coming, it's coming, just be patient. You'll notice I've made no progress on anything in a small bit, not just your Jawa. I'm still fixing my computer, which has no internet connection atm. It's got a lot that needs to be fixed, and that comes first. Once it's done, I'll get back to hacking.

It's kinda unfortunate- honestly, the Jawa hack seems pretty easy, it just came at a bad time. I promise it will get done, and my computer should be fixed soon. (2ish days.)

 I... I... I had no ideal Ike, everytime I've caught a virus it either A. Wipes out out my computer completely. or B. Is beaten by my anti virus. :oshi: 

No, No it's okay take your time, I was just worried from you virus incident that you had lost everything, and also wanted to know, since you have no internet on your main computer...
How are you able too - ... Back up computer? :srs:

I won't bother you with it again... I'm sorry.
[move][/move]

Haha, no worries. It shouldn't be too serious- I'm accessing the internet through another computer. In the meantime, don't worry about my hacks. I backup everything on an external.

Like I said, should be done soon!

Phew! Computer finally fixed! Expect updates soon. First the Jawa, then Gurren, then X, then more.

Quote from: Ike_Lawliet on February 07, 2012, 08:35:21 PM
Phew! Computer finally fixed! Expect updates soon. First the Jawa, then Gurren, then X, then more.
:af:  yay
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady