Ike Lawliet X Omo-Cat, Gurren Lagann finished! Big project, we need your help!

Started by Ike_Lawliet, January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 08, 2012, 03:49:18 AM
Yoko doesn't count. Dx
BlackJax is doing Yoko.
He seems to be close to done with her.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



February 08, 2012, 04:38:05 AM #108 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:42:45 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 03:32:08 AM
inb4tawa
Damnit XD, Yay but what in the good Lord's name happened to his poor head XD I guess It doesn't matter, it's done now. Now to go apply the normal jawa skin to it.

If that is okay with Ike.
Thanks man btw. Now I just need to learn to PSA and can Animate properly  :happy:
[move][/move]


February 08, 2012, 05:25:38 AM #110 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:30:34 AM by Tawa_Hoda
K, but I hope in the future, you do a rerig of him D:

I noticed that he has some SRS rigging deformations, besides the mainly visible head one.
But for now, I take what I get. Normal Jawa Texture coming up!

Some time tomorrow... Eastern Standard Time...
[move][/move]

Would you guys rather a slightly oddly rigged X of ZX right now or Mr Face rigged on Ganon right now?

YAY THE BRO! PewDie fans will love this. Do it man, I'll love you forever. (no homo.)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Oh god.
What is that thing :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I hate that thing, I almost had a heart attack when it saw him first

Seriously: The most LoL import ever
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

thats 1 ugly character :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady