Shadow101's Stuff: Dunban over Link released!

Started by Kamina, January 14, 2012, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zelos V2 will be released when I figure out how to fix the angel wings...

whats going wrong with Zelos' wings, transparency?

if it is, try this guide
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38135.0

if you dont know what to rig it to, i think its best to the BustN.

Quote from: ramonM64 on January 25, 2012, 03:14:32 AM
whats going wrong with Zelos' wings, transparency?

if it is, try this guide
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38135.0

if you dont know what to rig it to, i think its best to the BustN.
Thanks, I'll try that out.

RamonM64's right, that's where I rigged Sephiroth's wings too. Also, talking about Sephiroth, did you managed to fix his arms or not yet?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on January 25, 2012, 03:17:58 AM
RamonM64's right, that's where I rigged Sephiroth's wings too. Also, talking about Sephiroth, did you managed to fix his arms or not yet?

His arms are very odd, but I'm almost done with them.

Quote from: Cloud Strife on January 25, 2012, 03:21:45 AMHis arms are very odd, but I'm almost done with them.
Just look how much I stinks at rigging Sephy's arms...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm using Hollow's PSA to check out the rigging. Are you doing better than that? Just wondering...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: ramonM64 on January 25, 2012, 03:14:32 AM
whats going wrong with Zelos' wings, transparency?

if it is, try this guide
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38135.0

if you dont know what to rig it to, i think its best to the BustN.

It kinda works, but totally messes up his wing texture. :(

for his wings.. since its slight transparency all around, i bet yer gonna need to try using the blend mode transparency (in that guide, usin Zero Suit Samus' shader1). with the first one, its a kind of sharp and cutting transparency.. you also gotta mess with the Cull Option settings if its not visible from both sides


Zelos looks very nice! Especially with the wings! Neat Idea putting them with FS eyes.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

January 25, 2012, 04:57:44 AM #25 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:03:16 AM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... I forgot to check this thread.

I must say, I really like your Zelos... He's a character I've been wanting for quite awhile.

Though I do wonder... Will you fix his normals? It seems like they're a bit off... It would also be nice for him to have more then one expression. Like blinking, mouth open, and hurt faces. It should be possible if you just duplicate the face model, and assign the different textures to the separate faces.

...

Anyway, I really like the idea of using his wings as final smash eyes. Also, he has them in the Japan only PS2 port of ToS as well, as his Hi-Ougi... Or whatever those were called. So they're canon as well.

Zelos V2 has been released! V3 will have expressions.

Hm... Eh, alright, I can wait for the expressions.

In the mean time, I'll download this version.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 25, 2012, 06:22:19 AM
Hm... Eh, alright, I can wait for the expressions.

In the mean time, I'll download this version.


V3 will probably take awhile to make, as I still need to read some tutorials on how to apply textures in 3ds max.

Ah, alright then.

Oh and... My sister also really likes this hack. :P


Oh yeah, one more thing...

Would it be possible to have a shieldless version at some point? Seems like that one would be better for pictures and what not, where as the one with the shield would be good for a PSA.