Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1250 1251 1252 [1253] 1254 1255 1256 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4665722 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18780 on: May 04, 2015, 03:14:28 PM »

[quote author=Large Leader link=topic=39985.msg1336704#msg1336704 date=1430766235
    Already saw it and dld it. Still want to make my mownmodel for him.

I ain't puttin' ya down. I feel like that import could've used more work anyways.

It looks like you screwed up that quote pretty bad lol

it's more like a vertex edit as opposed to an import. I just wanna make one because why not.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18781 on: May 04, 2015, 06:53:10 PM »

Gamidame, your Avengers models look so good. Please stop being magic.
    haha thank you! well, these are the last 2 avengers left now complete!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18782 on: May 04, 2015, 06:58:28 PM »

haha thank you! well, these are the last 2 avengers left now complete!

[/spoiler]

edit:
    here's pit... fully done.. now to add rim lighting and env on his swords.. also need to import his bow model.. right now thats just black in game, and yes, he has moving eyes.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:45:13 AM by PervyDSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18783 on: May 05, 2015, 04:44:04 AM »

Loving the Avengers! Especially Ironman and BW.

@DSX: Amazing rig and texture blending...yet his skin and sandels seem off. Could be me.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18784 on: May 05, 2015, 09:04:42 AM »

Loving the Avengers! Especially Ironman and BW.

htanks man ewe

awe

welp, due to my return to school tomorrow, I wanna let many stuff in my vault and making the whole TMNT and  all the Avengers is not enough for me
    so I took a plane to one last character pack for this time
    this may sound strange, but to me "normal" human characters are way easier to import than anime MMD models, thats why I imported the avengers with that out of logic speed

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #18785 on: May 05, 2015, 04:36:51 PM »

Hey guys I'm back, and first thing I've been doing (besides make a 40 seconds YouTube informing everyone that I'm ungrounded) is working on Giant Link.

Swapped the shine effect to be on the belt buckles as apposed to the mask itself. Also as you can see, Link's face is still present.
    Rig was pretty much complete, only thing I changed was the weighting around his knees and arms to bend a bit better, the real work is making the Wifi and one-slot versions.
    Question: Is it the fact that the model has modified bones that makes it desync wifi, or is it how the bones were modified? I made a replay with the original DK and then played it with Link inserted and it didn't mess up. I remember reading something about if replays get messed up then the hack desyncs wifi, so I wanted to make sure if I actually needed to make another model version. All I changed was the thumb bones to make it so I could give him his open hands because I wanted some animations to have his hands open. Just wanted to know if I had to redo his rig with a clean bonetree or not because I bet there'll be people who would love to play this online.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18786 on: May 05, 2015, 05:51:18 PM »

"No matter how many times I am reborn, I will follow the same path...."

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #18787 on: May 05, 2015, 06:47:03 PM »

While waiting for a reply on what exactly about bone edits makes wifi desync, I've been working on the one-slot FitDonkeyMotion.pac for the hands and expressions.
    Did I forget to mention that I'm including a maskless version? Wink

I wanted to include a maskless version so the expressions wouldn't go unnoticed, plus it's pretty funny considering Young Link is like 10 or 11. lol
    Already have most of the recolors done because they're simple tunic color changes, Dark Link will require more editing though, but adding in the expressions through pat0 and animating the hands is time-consuming and boring so I won't get them done tonight, but it shouldn't take longer than tomorrow depending on how often I work on them.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18788 on: May 05, 2015, 07:52:01 PM »

Even the slightest edit to the skeleton (scale, translation, or rotation) will make it not one slot/wifi safe. Every model importer should know this.

And replays only register button inputs, so of course you're not going to notice anything right off the back.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18789 on: May 05, 2015, 08:03:54 PM »

Last time I checked rotating bones doesn't screw with being wifi safe. I've done this before with arm bones to line them up with unrigged models and all my hacks have been wifi safe.
    Moving or scaling them however will screw up wifi-safety

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18790 on: May 06, 2015, 10:38:40 AM »

you can do whatever the hell you want to the bones as long as you don't rename them, the animations will put them back into place (and [censored] stuff up if you've been messing with scale and translations...)

AlvaroSSBB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18791 on: May 06, 2015, 01:26:28 PM »

Hi, can someone help me? I have a imported model brawl but when the bones moves seem broken and model looks weird. someone can fix it ?. If anyone knows , to send me a message and sending the file. Forgive me if I have some faults, I'm Spanish Sad

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18792 on: May 06, 2015, 01:37:57 PM »

snip
    This is not a help thread.
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:40:24 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Taigiry
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18793 on: May 06, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »

Some more progress:

The main plattform still looks pretty empty...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #18794 on: May 06, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »

Even the slightest edit to the skeleton (scale, translation, or rotation) will make it not one slot/wifi safe. Every model importer should know this.

And replays only register button inputs, so of course you're not going to notice anything right off the back.
    Not exactly true, as Kratos said, rotating the bones is fine. I mentioned the replay because I've saved replays before and then watched them with different hacks and the characters would actually do different button inputs if the character wasn't wifi safe. Original replay I win the match, replay with a non-wifi hack and I lost the match or I won sooner either by doing a different attack or the enemy did something stupid that it didn't originally do. Tongue
    Never bothered with translating or scaling bones unless I'm adding new ones because the animations would just undo what changes I made.
    So I am hearing that renaming bones is what causes the wifi to break? Obviously added bones or heavily modifying the bone tree will break it as well, but I didn't know if renaming messed it up, but now that I think about it I do remember seeing a bunch of hacks with renamed bones that included wifi safe ones which would have no renamed bones, like a Snake hack that had renamed bones to make his shoulders look less weird.
    Okay, so I will have to re-rig Giant Link over a clean DK bonetree. Figured that, just wanted to know for sure just incase I didn't actually need to and could save time and effort.
    Alighty then, I'll make the wifi-rig later.

Pages:  1 ... 1250 1251 1252 [1253] 1254 1255 1256 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: