WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 13, 2016, 05:09:25 AM #19680 Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:29:32 PM by Mareeo 64
Well you guys, I really appreciate all your help! Cell's latest in game test yeilded great results! I'll put up previews tomorrow. still a few tweaks to make, but overall he's coming along nicely with this bug out of the way finally!

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 13, 2016, 05:09:25 AM
Well you guys, I really appreciate all your help! Cell's latest in game test yeilded great results! I'll put up previews tomorrow. still a few tweaks to make, but overall he's coming along nicely with this bug out of the way finally!

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Big Question. Did you optimize the model at all? like when you have 4 Cells in the game does he lag your game. I would like to know this because I need to know how you optimized him if you did at all



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 13, 2016, 09:06:23 PM
So Big Question. Did you optimize the model at all? like when you have 4 Cells in the game does he lag your game. I would like to know this because I need to know how you optimized him if you did at all
To help further answer this, specify the Facepoint (and also the Node) count without any added VIS0.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Doesn't matter the poly count just no 100,000 poly crap lol. The lower the facepoint count, the better.

Poly count directly contributes to facepoint count fyi

February 14, 2016, 02:26:05 AM #19685 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 02:26:57 AM by Mareeo 64
Yeah, I optimized him. I'm actually gonna try and save a little more file space, but yeah, his poly count was just over 20,000 before optimizing, then I got him down to around 6-7,000 with pro optimizer (with borders excluded to keep some of cell's geometry I needed in certain areas like his elbows/knees and I had it set to mirror the polygons on both sides). I haven't tried having 4 cells yet, but I will after saving a little more space.

Cell's looking great. The best I've seen so far.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: 白三 on February 14, 2016, 03:27:15 AM
Cell's looking great. The best I've seen so far.

I agree with you, Haseyo. Not to be mean, but the Cells before that had horrendous rigs and issues.

I'll have to agree. Best one so far.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 14, 2016, 03:35:29 AM
I agree with you, Haseyo. Not to be mean, but the Cells before that had horrendous rigs and issues.
Bruh. That's br3.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


[censored]..... Thanks for clearing that up, Seg.

So embarrassed. ^\\\\\\^

Thanks so much! Although I'm not even close to satisfied with the rig just yet. The neck is puzzling me, so I'll be messing with that for a little while. At the moment it looks a little wonky. And I'll fix the knee caps and elbow joints so they look better also.

Behind the scenes, I also put his voice in from xenoverse because....well why not lol I'm starting to want to have a moveset for him, but that's an animal I am not at all knowledgeable enough about to tackle.

Anyway, I think my next update will be a release hopefully :)

Hey, got a proposition for ya, Mareeo. You can supply me with those ideas, and I can try to make the moveset / PSA for you. ^_^


Finally got back to work on this guy. Gave him a more Brawl-styled texture so he'd blend in more, and gave him Peepa for Pikmin. All that's left is in-game testing, but I can't do it because I don't have a working Wii.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on February 14, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

Finally got back to work on this guy. Gave him a more Brawl-styled texture so he'd blend in more, and gave him Peepa for Pikmin. All that's left is in-game testing, but I can't do it because I don't have a working Wii.
I have a working Wii.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on February 14, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

Finally got back to work on this guy. Gave him a more Brawl-styled texture so he'd blend in more, and gave him Peepa for Pikmin. All that's left is in-game testing, but I can't do it because I don't have a working Wii.

You have my vote.

---------------

I've been more or less absent, but things like this are still being worked upon