WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PMThat shadow is really, really cute.
It aeint cute, it's manly!!!
Quote from: Oizen on August 26, 2012, 05:00:10 PM
I found it while looking for a model of the Death Egg I had once, I found it but I hate it.
So you did find the Death Egg, or are you saying you hate your epic Shadow?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PM
That shadow is really, really cute.

*Masked Man*
Masked Man alt colors- He isn't rigged yet, but I got these out of the way.
they all look so fantastic. I really like the Lucas recolor, it will be a great add on.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PM

Masked Man alt colors- He isn't rigged yet, but I got these out of the way.
These are so legit. I'm stoked for him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 26, 2012, 07:03:35 PM
It aeint cute, it's manly!!!So you did find the Death Egg, or are you saying you hate your epic Shadow?

I foudn the Death egg model, but I dont like the way it looks.


Im just gonna make my own. My shadow is boss.

Quote from: Oizen on August 26, 2012, 07:24:25 PM

I foudn the Death egg model, but I dont like the way it looks.


Im just gonna make my own. My shadow is boss.
best shadow ever and you know it

Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PM
That shadow is really, really cute.
*pic*

Look like they from SSBB like it's not a hack but a original char.

Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PM
That shadow is really, really cute.


Masked Man alt colors- He isn't rigged yet, but I got these out of the way.

Those look great! Can't wait for masked man to be done.

Quote from: KTH on August 26, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Look like they from SSBB like it's not a hack but a original char.
^this^
totally true, the quality and how well it fits in brawl is just epic!
ima fully replace whoever this goes over

ugh this was a pain in the ass to place into T-stance. I don't get why LoL models aren't in T-stance in the first place.
On left is how it was when I imported it. On right is how it is right now (placed for Pikachu bones)


in-game (not rigged yet)


Before rigging it I'm trying to make the eyes blink and change textures using PAT0...

Quote from: Segab on August 26, 2012, 09:21:08 PM
ugh this was a pain in the ass to place into T-stance. I don't get why LoL models aren't in T-stance in the first place.
On left is how it was when I imported it. On right is how it is right now (placed for Pikachu bones)


in-game (not rigged yet)


Before rigging it I'm trying to make the eyes blink and change textures using PAT0...
i will rig it before you trying to make blinking and all the brawlbox work if i was you
cuz you anyway have to redo all the brawlbox work after you have rigged it and import the .dae again with the rigged model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segab on August 26, 2012, 09:21:08 PMI don't get why LoL models aren't in T-stance in the first place.
Well there are a bunch of games when the models aren't t-posed, somtimes the arms or the legs only are t-posed, but N64 models are much easier to t-pose after exporting them with 1996 (or Nemu). What pose they're in depends on when you creat the vrml file. But I agree with Mariodk, rig it first, since you spent such time t-posing him, you can't not import him because he can't blink or something like that. Worry about the pat0 last.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 09:29:00 PM
i will rig it before you trying to make blinking and all the brawlbox work if i was you
cuz you anyway have to redo all the brawlbox work after you have rigged it and import the .dae again with the rigged model

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 26, 2012, 09:47:16 PM
Worry about the pat0 last.


will do.

Also I guess I could change that later but is it better to make his face one object with flipped UVs, or 2 separate mirrored objects?
I've read that it's only necessary to have separate eyes if you want moving irises.

Quote from: Segab on August 26, 2012, 09:21:08 PM
ugh this was a pain in the ass to place into T-stance. I don't get why LoL models aren't in T-stance in the first place.
On left is how it was when I imported it. On right is how it is right now (placed for Pikachu bones)


in-game (not rigged yet)


Before rigging it I'm trying to make the eyes blink and change textures using PAT0...
That

Is

Awesome!

Kennen over Pikachu, what an awesome fit!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Segab on August 26, 2012, 09:52:22 PM

will do.

Also I guess I could change that later but is it better to make his face one object with flipped UVs, or 2 separate mirrored objects?
I've read that it's only necessary to have separate eyes if you want moving irises.
Pikachu doesnt have moving a moving Iris.

Just make 2 sets of eyes. 1 for normal, 1 for the Final Smash.

Both eyes need to be the same object, with 1 of them mirrored from the other one

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 26, 2012, 10:35:21 PM
Just make 2 sets of eyes. 1 for normal, 1 for the Final Smash.

Default eyes + final smash eyes is easy, but I want him to have hurt eyes and blinking like Pikachu does.
Would this tutorial work for Pikachu?
[Brawl Mods] Tutorials: Adding PAT0 to your imports