WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

O:
Rocket Knight.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 31, 2012, 11:56:45 PM
Rats n [censored]


SWEET FANCY MOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!
who is he over?



almost done, hip area is being a [censored] cuz i prooptimized it too much xD
just need to fix the neck thingy, rig the right knee, foot, and toe and try to fix that hip a bit...


I think it's a model from the Xbox Live Arcade game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Mariodk on August 31, 2012, 06:34:05 PM

model/boneset for SMBZ mario v4
i made mario boneset(the translations) over Marth with added finger bones and the cape bones is marth´s so they will be effected by wind(not renamed the bones or edited them and still same bone IDs  only moved the first bones on the cape but the others will still move without needing animations for them)
now i just have to import it in BB do all the BB work and port that model back to mario moveset xd
If u get it to work you will be a beast MarioDk
Now we will be able to have capes over other characters like Snake, and many moar possibilities...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 01, 2012, 02:31:34 AMIf u get it to work you will be a beast MarioDk Now we will be able to have capes over other characters like Snake, and many moar possibilities...
Don't forget Luigi, besides it'd make Cape Mario and Luigi much more like SMW, because doesn't the cape bones move when running? Or are those actually part of the animation? What else is in SMBZ v4? More imporantly, what will you not be able to do, and will wait for updates to BB before adding to SMBZ v5. Because lets face it, Alvin Earthworm made Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Sonic, Shadow, and Mecha Sonic extra beast in Super Mario Bros Z, I'll be extremely impresed (and so will everyone else) if you get every single move from every single episode done in the over 9000 versions to come. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 01, 2012, 02:31:34 AM
If u get it to work you will be a beast MarioDk
Now we will be able to have capes over other characters like Snake, and many moar possibilities...
well he did get ssj3 hair with bones i think, mabey make hair that looks like a cape? sounds complicated but that parts that look odd he can just make invisible

Quote from: Mariodk on August 31, 2012, 06:34:05 PM model/boneset for SMBZ mario v4 i made mario boneset(the translations) over Marth with added finger bones and the cape bones is marth´s so they will be effected by wind(not renamed the bones or edited them and still same bone IDs  only moved the first bones on the cape but the others will still move without needing animations for them) now i just have to import it in BB do all the BB work and port that model back to mario moveset xd
I think it's about time that the Cape gets a sey retexture, it's a flipping 32x16 texture for god's sake, anyone can make it more detailed. If you don't get the cape to have Marth's cape bones, atleast make it more HD to make it worthwhile.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 01, 2012, 07:04:52 AM #4585 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:23:57 AM by Oizen





Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2012, 01:10:53 AM


almost done, hip area is being a [censored] cuz i prooptimized it too much xD
just need to fix the neck thingy, rig the right knee, foot, and toe and try to fix that hip a bit...
Yayyyy!!! Can I make a texture for the release? :D


Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 31, 2012, 11:56:45 PM
Rats n [censored]

The face is weird. But the idea is awesome.

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2012, 01:10:53 AM


almost done, hip area is being a [censored] cuz i prooptimized it too much xD
just need to fix the neck thingy, rig the right knee, foot, and toe and try to fix that hip a bit...

Just...Awesome. I think you should put the cape and rig it on the bandana.

Anyway :



On assist trophy.

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 31, 2012, 11:56:45 PM
Rats n [censored]


Sparkster cool!  Face looks a little spaced out but apart from that it's damn cool.  Who will he be over?