WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 11, 2012, 12:32:05 AMDoes anyone even want this?
Do what you want. Some of us may not be interested, but who knows. There could be someone out there who finds it interesting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Maybe I should go back to playing Okami..... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 10, 2012, 09:59:44 PM
It all looks good man. Your killing me here, I notice that you made his helmet a actual helmet, you could still see his hair. Little details like that just make the model 10 times better
I am a little late aren't I....

Thanks, glad you like the hair. He's almost ready to be imported, but the legs are being a bit of a pain. You won't have to wait too much longer, haha.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Okay, I'm having a bit more luck with ike than I did with Link



anyone want to help me figure wtf is with the textures on his hair and the sword? :srs:

and yes, that is a screenshot from my computer.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 01:20:00 AM
Maybe I should go back to playing Okami..... :srs:

Waka says do eet now :srs:

my money is on the material isn't set for pallets/incorrect texture format.  same thing, really.  check the textures that are messed up.  if it says 'HasPalette = True' on the right, then you can do one of two things.  one, change the texture format to something that doesn't use palettes, like CMPR.  or two, go to the Materials for the messed up objects, extend it, then click the texture reference name that has the palette, and at the top in the Misc section, add the same name in the 'Palette' part.  should fix it.

Tried it and that worked :3 TY snoops :D I might be able do make Link an okami hack after all if this worked with Ike.



Would you mind helping me fix his eyes?(They're probly messed up from the re-import even though they aren't edited at all) That's the only thing keeping me from releasing the skin for this hack. I might change his outfit colors a bit too.

with the eyes, you could just export Ike's original Materials for them and replace them in the new one.  once you do, the texture references will be mis-named though, so just rename them back to how they were in the original Ike's file, and it should work.

Quote from: Snoopy on September 11, 2012, 03:46:33 AM
with the eyes, you could just export Ike's original Materials for them and replace them in the new one.  once you do, the texture references will be mis-named though, so just rename them back to how they were in the original Ike's file, and it should work.
kay thanks again :3
Your name is going in special credit for the help :D

Quote from: Pik on September 09, 2012, 02:58:36 AM
Masked Man rig progress.
http://screencast.com/t/oPGu3rdKUkN0
It looks a bit silly, but you know how it goes lol. I just have to rig the legs, and bam.

Love the face that you can see his hair!

Exactly why I respect you.

Quote from: Pik on September 09, 2012, 05:43:12 PM
Nice Battletoads model, Aafyre! I wish you luck on rigging and texturing.

Anyways, I got a tough call to make. It's about the Masked Man's buttons- I really want to keep them, but sometimes I feel like they bring the quality of the rig down.
http://screencast.com/t/s35jXio2hee

What do you guys think? Would it be all-that noticeable in-game?

I hope you're joking. I really do.

Quote from: Aafyre on September 09, 2012, 06:34:36 AM
gonna put this here :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


check the model request section for more info

Damn!

Aafyre comeback =]


Some more fun with Ike :D This one will be a full pack
Default: Demonic Torment
Red: Riot Spike
Yellow: Echo Tracer
Green: Mythiral Sword
White: Uhhh...long sword?
Purple: either mind slicer or soul blast
Blue: Mesmic trance



What happened to his hair D: and his eyes are messed up even though I made them fixed in BB :(

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 11, 2012, 09:06:19 PM
Some more fun with Ike :D This one will be a full pack
Default: Demonic Torment
Red: Riot Spike
Yellow: Echo Tracer
Green: Mythiral Sword
White: Uhhh...long sword?
Purple: either mind slicer or soul blast
Blue: Mesmic trance



What happened to his hair D: and his eyes are messed up even though I made them fixed in BB :(
You check more than once that the materials weren't messed up? Sometimes it messes up a few times, and you have to fix it a few teims instead of just once.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2012, 09:44:59 PM
You check more than once that the materials weren't messed up? Sometimes it messes up a few times, and you have to fix it a few teims instead of just once.
Yeah, I noticed that the objects for the eye yellow polygons weren't set to Eye Yellow M as their visibility bone :/

I don't know WHAT is [censored]ing up his hair though...seriously....
I'll have to double check and make sure I got everything straight then



Starman,
He was pretty easy to make so far, his body are one sphere and two cylinders models.

:af2:
Do you think Ganon would be a good base? He seems like a good fit for most evil characters.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He's a good fit for most humanoid characters.